Clubplanet Nightlife Community

November is GU month in Orlando

joshua2k

nope, not gonna let this thread die will i? hey i can rhyme without even trying, maybe i should play eninem in the movie coming out about his life, kim bassinger is gonna be the mom so that wouldnt suck too bad. anyways, keeping on the ever changing CF scene, we will be graced by the prescense of :

DJ Hyper (dj of the acclaimed Y3K comp, Bedrock resident and currently running the Bedrock Breaks sub-label for Mr. John Digweed)

along with Rob-E, Stylus, and a live performance by Nina-E.

This will be the first, (dare i say it?) rave CF has had in awhile and should prove to be pretty class.

The event is in Lakeland @ The Mad Hatter. From Orlando, take I-4 west to exit 20 go left @ the fork this is N. Combee go 4 miles to Combee and Broadway on the right corner. From Tampa, 275 to I-4 east @ exit 20 go right "south" for 1 mile then go left @ the fork this is N. Combee go 4 miles to Combee and Broadway. Info line is (863) 606-0248. 10pm-7am, 18+ peace & love as always

where is the orlando messageboard anyways? wait a sec, we dont need one cuz we have no scene here! oh well, i can always go to miami once every 2-3 months. inbetween those times someone in o-town bothers booking talent! yeah! it gives me something to do. so heres the update...

after Max Graham just finnished shaking the roof off of downtown orlandos Icon we have the pleasure of...

Hybrid (live stage show)

Saturday October 20th

Icon, Orlando

correction to earlier Hybrid post.

:(

i gave out late and bad information regarding the Hybrid show. the show was actually scheduled for 10/13 (last weekend :( ) whether or not the show took place (they have had 2 cancellations @ icon this year) i do not know yet. sorry for being late on this post and exciting anyone that might have gone. i am a dick.

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT SASHA & DIGWEED IN TAMPA ON THE 21st of NOV. I've heard conflicting things that they would be in nyc that date . ANd in the Balance Prmote Groups fliers,they didn't list Tampa as one of the cities! info please-

cuz i'll be in south beach and WANT to see them!