Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help!

echostar

ok so im a waiter, and yesterday i have this table....its two girls, one of thems like "come have a cigarette and chill with us"

so i sit down and were talking and shit, then they mention they go to clubs. so i invite them to go to limelight on friday, and she seems really excited about it (i arranged comps and drink tickets for her and her friend). so she takes my number, then offers me hers and i write it down...i say ill call you tomorrow when i know about what time im going and who im going with and shit.

so i call her and shes like, ok cool...and says she'll call me back later tonight

but never did

i dont want to call her cuz she has my number and if she doesnt want to call then thats her decision, im not her parent so i dont want to be all pushy and stuff

what should i do?

Hmmmmmmm, well, wait till tomorrow night or whatever, and if she still hasnt called, then you call her once more. Cause u never know if she lost the # or something, I've done that millions of times lol

She's the one who started talking to you rite, so yeah call her

:D

:tongue:

wait till fri. afternoon or so, if you havent heard from her by then... call her up and be like " hey whats up havent heard from you, blah blah blah, ( if you want be like i got all the comps and shit ) im not sure if im still going tonight some other shit popped up, However if y'all still want to go i think i can wiggle out of this shit... " something along those lines... if she then says some crap, (or if you leave this on her voice mail and she doesnt call back) then dead on it.

time to pick another flower...

Good Luck Stud...

:D

Yeah, just wait until tomorrow or Friday afternoon. Maybe she is just busy and hasnt had a chance to call you back. It happens to me all the time. I'm like, I have to call so and so and then by the time I realize it, it's late and I say I will just call tomorrow.