Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Internet Dating

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by tastyt

Agreed... I find it ridiculous when people are like well I never date anyone I meet in a club, at the gym, yadda yadda yadda... Funny, these are also the people who are always complaining that they're still single! :rolleyes:

True true....You woulld think, since you like to do those things or go to those places, people there have a similar interest.....

Originally posted by gambitrah

She WAS NOT who she said she was..she was in her mid 40's and nowhere close to attractive..i was going to talk to her but i lost all respect for someone that lies so blatently.

and yes i do like what i've read so far :D

See, now those are the people with isuues......Especially if you are gonna meet the person, fess up....

:D:):D:)

This thread seems like a bad "You've Got Mail" sequel, which by the way sucked and ladies.....any guy who tells you he likes that movie is lying to you!!!!!!

My take is that meeting someone over the internet and then talking to them over the phone and seeing photographs before you go out on your first date is not like a blind date at all. Thats fine and is something I would hold as an option.

However, if you are on one of those trying to find you the perfect person types of things, than that is a blind date and does not even hold as an option in my opinion.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This thread seems like a bad "You've Got Mail" sequel, which by the way sucked and ladies.....any guy who tells you he likes that movie is lying to you!!!!!!

My thread isn't THAT bad.....Sleepless in Seatle and Tou've Git Mail, were to similair for me.