Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FDNY NYPD overpraised

andwhysee

yes the FNDY and NYPD guys did their job and many lost lives on duty..but, they didn't really save anybody. i begin to think if the FDNY/NYPD guys didn't go into the tower after the first hit, more people would've evacuated cos the FD and NYPD guys were walking upstairs and taking many spaces. im not trying to be an ass but realistically the FDNY shouldn't have sent anyone to the building. People would've evacuated the buliding even without FDNY and probably more people from the WTC inside would've escaped.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andwhysee

yes the FNDY and NYPD guys did their job and many lost lives on duty..but, they didn't really save anybody. i begin to think if the FDNY/NYPD guys didn't go into the tower after the first hit, more people would've evacuated cos the FD and NYPD guys were walking upstairs and taking many spaces. im not trying to be an ass but realistically the FDNY shouldn't have sent anyone to the building. People would've evacuated the buliding even without FDNY and probably more people from the WTC inside would've escaped.

your a fucking dick so shut your face you pussy. i know you wouldnt even dare to think twice of entering a building if you were put in that position. fuck off & someone please remove this obnoxious thread.

Are you fucking serious?? SO the FDNY and NYPD were just supposed to sit there and watch?? You have got to be kidding me. Their purpose of going in was to save lives and also to keep things under control. Think of all the commotion going on during that time period. Obviously you had your thumb up your ass during all this time to even THINK about what it was like minutes after the first attack. If you had a relative or friend who is now missing, as many of us do, you'd sure feel differently.

The FD and NYPD are heroes to the victims and to this very nation. Just because there hasn't been much recovery from the site does not mean they aren't people that should be emulated by everyone in this entire nation. I can't beleive that you are so insensitive to the feelings of everyone affected by this tragedy. You are a schmuck and I'll remember that if you are ever in a fire, to not have the firefighters or police called to save you....dipshit.

Go play with the traffic or something. Asshole.

The bottom line is, the FDNY and NYPD have put their life on the line to save "everyone." no1 thought the towers were gonna fall. the FDNY and the NYPD should be praised forever and always remembered for their fearless effort to save lives. and how can you post something like that while they are still working down there. you should go dig down there for 1 day then we'll speak!

You are ignorant... Police officers and firefighters die everyday saving idiots like you. It took a national disater for the country to show them some appreciation!!!

i understand why many of you are mad at me and im a bit sorry i posted this message but REALISTICALLY speaking, if the FDNY didn't send their guys to WTC after the first hit, more people would've escaped because of more space in the stairways and these FDNY guys who were killed heroically and tragically didn't really save one life. the FDNY should've expected the towers to collapse, why didnt they think of that? doesnt that make you wonder? if a plane that big hits a building it's obvious the building will collapse.

Are you stupid?? They went in their to direct people out because since the smoke was so thick and people were panicing they went in to make sure everyone could get out. What the fuck are you talking about space in the stair wells? Have you ever seen the stair wells?? They are hudge, my mom used to work there, she was there when they got bombed in 93. YOu need to get your facts straight and appericate that these people put their lives on the line to help and save others. How ungrateful you are

Man I grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in the city

and the whole time I hated the cops. THey always hit the frug dealers up for cash were in the pocket of criminals hell we even

had two scandals were cops were sellign drugs out f the precint,

so generally I'm no big fan of the police, but I have to say they did they're best when those towers got hit. They and the NYFD went up their, did their job and many lost their life fro the bargain, I think that speaks for itself.

pEace all..

Both of my brothers are firemen. i will be on the job in a couple of months. In all seriousness.....LAY OFF THE DRUGS!

Give me a break in saying that Firemen and Cops are overpraised.

All you ever heard was the bad shit that happens and it took a tragedy for cops and firemen to finally be appreciated. They are both underpaid. They both put their lives on the line everyday, so jerkoffs like you can feel safe.

Nobody knew that the WTC was going to come down. They went up their to save lives and put that fire out.

There is no excuse that you can offer me. You just proved that you are an idiot and no one on this board will ever take you serious again.

Every skyscrapper is built to withstand a plane hitting it. The plane itself wasn't the problem....It was the full tank of jet fuel that caused the fires to burn at more than 2500 degrees which caused the steel to melt and thats what caused the buildings to come down.

A plane once crashed into the empire state building......Its still standing.

Know what your talking about before you open your mouth, Moron!

i understand why many of you are mad at me and im a bit sorry i posted this message but REALISTICALLY speaking, if the FDNY didn't send their guys to WTC after the first hit, more people would've escaped because of more space in the stairways and these FDNY guys who were killed heroically and tragically didn't really save one life. the FDNY should've expected the towers to collapse, why didnt they think of that? doesnt that make you wonder? if a plane that big hits a building it's obvious the building will collapse.

Do you trip & fall a lot? The Scarecrow did w/o a brain, so I assume you do to. Firefighters are trained to go into burning buildings & help people who are overcome by smoke, unable to get out due to a physical ailment or age. Where you there? Do you know for a fact that they didn't help one single person out? Think whatever it is you want, but show them some respect and keep your idiotic ideas to yourself. OH and sorry when there's mass hysteria going on that they didn't stop & think and go geez, you know what, that buildings gonna collapse, I'll sit here and light up a cigar, wait till it passes. Idiot.

i saw a picture taken after the first plane hit, the workers goind down stairs and the FDNY guys were going upstair, they were going up and down on the same stairways like sardines in a can, if the fireguys weren't there, probably more people would've escaped out due to more space to move.

facts are facts. morons

i saw a picture taken after the first plane hit, the workers goind down stairs and the FDNY guys were going upstair, they were going up and down on the same stairways like sardines in a can, if the fireguys weren't there, probably more people would've escaped out due to more space to move.

facts are facts. morons

Okay you know what? Now your even more of a idiot then I thought you were before! Your basing all your FACTS on pictures that you've seen? And I suppose you believe the picture of the buy on the obsevation deck w/the plane in the back is real! You weren't there, you don't know what it was like so just SHUT IT!!! More people would have escaped? Try more like more people would have tried to run down the stairs if not the firefighters there keeping control, dingbat!

Talk about moron.

facts are facts. morons

Most people got down. The people who remained were the people trapped above the crash or people who were adamant in their belief that the towers weren't going to crash. Check your facts.

UMMM GENIOUS...THE TOWERS WERE MADE NOT TO COLLAPSE...AT THE TIME WHEN THE FIREFIGHTERS AND FDNY WENT IN THEY HAD NO IDEA A PLANE CRASHED INTO THE TOWER...THEY ONLY KNEW THAT THERE WERE MAJOR EXPLOSIONS...IF THEY KNEW THAT THEY WOULDN'T HAVE SENT THEIR OWN PEOPLE IN...JET FUEL BURNS AT MUCH HIGHER TEMPERATURES AND WOULD CAUSE THE METAL INFRASTRUCTURE TO COLLAPSE...I KNO ALL OF THIS BECAUSE MY UNCLE'S A FUCKING COP IN THE CITY...AND THANK GOD HE IS ALRIGHT...GOD BLESS AMERICA AND AS FAR AS THE PICTURE ASSHOLE...NO CAMERA WOULD SURVIVE IN THE DEBRIS...ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON...EVERYTHING TURNED INTO DUST...FUCKING DUST...NADA...BUT I'M SURE IT MUST HAVE BEEN A PRETTY DURABLE CAMERA...EVER HEAR OF PHOTOSHOP...GO FUCK YOURSELF

ahh . . .this may be the stupidest thing i have ever read on the board . . .just out of curosity sake . . what do u do for a living . . u may be the biggest jerk off of all time . . yeah guys this idiot takes the cake . . .i also saw on larry king live that these the bravest of all men in the world the way i see it . . . saved 30,000 people in the evacution . . .what do u want them to do just hang outside the buildings . . ."oh yeah that buildin is comin down lets just wait and see what happens" then u the very same idiot,asshole, brainless wonder whatever u r . . .maybe ur an ameoba the a one-celled living organism the lowest of all life forms on earth . .that would say "what is wrong with the police and fireman they just sat there and watched . . .i pity such ignorace . . .