Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Vinyl meet-up on Sat.!!

There is definitely a meetup going on...

2 AM - in the back *chill out* room by the counter where they sell stuff

5 AM - in the back *chill out* room by the counter where they sell stuff...for the *cough* latecomers *coughs* and those who forgot the first one...basically EVERYONE :tongue:

oh and its $25 and the crowd will consists of people who want to party and have a good time listening to good tunes...that means wear your sneaks :)

-Jamms "seeyousonsat" :cool:

this is gonna be my first time back to vinyl since the wtc attacks, im really excited to see Dave Seamen spin, i missed him when he came to twilo. im not going out tonight so ill be sure to be well rested for tommorrow night, this is just a warm up in preparation for next weeks festivities with tenaglia and howells im doin both nights, it will be sick. ill try to do the meetups if im not to fucked i loose track of time in this place so if you see a guy with big spikes thats me say hello, but ill keep 2 and 5 in my head.

lata

hmnyc@aol.com

:cool:

I'd like to be there.....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i have to sit here at the university of delaware pledging a fraternity, I get home for thanksgiving weekend, and then december 14th - february 4th, so that will be my comeback, i miss the life, cya in a couple months...

-_-Mikey-_-

Originally posted by clubmouse

I'd like to be there.....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i have to sit here at the university of delaware pledging a fraternity, I get home for thanksgiving weekend, and then december 14th - february 4th, so that will be my comeback, i miss the life, cya in a couple months...

-_-Mikey-_-

Bro..did you get my PM????????????/

Originally posted by clubmouse

-_-Mikey-_-

weak excuse bro, thats all i have to say......:)

-Scotty-

hey scotty........................BLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

andy, just got it, check your PM's,

and by the way, scotty, are you coming down for homecoming?, you never answer your GODDAMN phone!! but im not bitter, its next week, and its gonna be phun.

-_-Mikey-_-

Mikey, I don't think Im going to be coming down for your homecoming, I mean in one night there is Darcy's birthday that will be taking place in this underground club type place, then there is tiesto at World, AND Sandra Collins ALL IN ONE NIGHT!!!!!

So I f i do come down, it would be for thursday, and friday night...... so i don't know bro, i'll be in touch though.....

-Scotty-

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

I will be there .... and what time and where will be the meet up

1st meet up:

2am in the back room (chill out room) by the counter were they sell shit!!

2nd meet up:

5am in back room (chill out room) by the counter were they sell shit!!

Thanks jammy for setting the time and place!!!