Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parks and Wilson @ Crobar

fresh19

aren't you guys excited about saturday?? who's going to come out and hear these masters do their thing. we at bliss are excited as this is the official kick off for their cd release tour. the cd

'painting on silence' will be released nation wide on the 16th and we will celebrate it big time at crobar. for the info I, Jon Cowan, will be spinning til about 1:30 when I will hand the reigns over to the masters...anyways, hope to see you all there....it will deffinitely be a 'blissfull' affair!

Originally posted by loraine

Jon: Ofcourse we're psyched to see the duo tear the dance floor again! I can assure you that they made quite an impression on us all July 4th.

So since this is an album release party, I'm hoping u guys will have promos available. :)

:laugh: I'm not ever concerned about getting promos anymore (since I met you). I know that if there are promos in the room you will sniff them out and capture them for us, Loraine. :laugh:

Originally posted by bbflux

:laugh: I'm not ever concerned about getting promos anymore (since I met you). I know that if there are promos in the room you will sniff them out and capture them for us, Loraine. :laugh:

my exact sentiments ... just watch for the "kick" L :tongue:

Originally posted by bbflux

You know it girl!

Alright so let's have a rollcall:

Barbie & Chris

Frank

Stacey

Danny

Mimi

Jorge

Patrick

Lalo

Tony

Georgeacasta aka L

Nightstar

I'm gonna bust out my bliss tshirt too. I'm mistaken for Seth too much so I gotta differentiate :). One of jcbliss' cohorts threw a Bliss shirt at me just seemingly at random during one of their parties at Space. I'm 'taking it easy' with a girl in the corner (many details omitted, i know kids read this!) and all of the sudden I feel this wadded ball hit me, and poof, it's a bliss shirt hehe!