Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 10 Songs Of 2001

ok, i got out of hand on my other post about favorite tracks of this year. so i thought about it and narrowed it down to the 10 songs that i will never get tired of, and love to play.

10. DJ Spoke-You're Ready 4 Me (Final Mix)

9. Kim Sozzi-Feeling Me (JP Mix)

8. Voodoo & Serano-Blood is Pumpin

7. tie: Fatboy Slim-Star 69, Mike Ski-What the Derb (feelin what the derb more cuz it's newer)

6. Suzanne Palmer-Hide U (Johnny Vicious Remix)

5. Faithless-We Come One

4. Potatoheads-Mix The Master

3. Derb-Derb

2. Johnny Vicious ft. Lula-Trip To Uranus

1. DJ Scot Project-Overdrive

and one bonus track:

The Moon-Blow The Speakers

(it's late 2000, but i cant get enough of that song. havent heard it in a while, but i played it the other day and was just as excited as the first time i heard it.)

it doesnt bother me that u guys make fun of my list. everyone's got their own opinion and taste. these are my fav songs of the year. and when these songs came out they were hot, and alot of people would agree with me. i know they're all played out now or whatever, but a few months ago they were hot. im stickin by my list, cuz that's the songs i like.

btw, how could u call anything by scot project or johnny vicious cheez? those are 2 of the best producers/remixers in the industry today. id like to see u tell them their music sux to their faces.

Dont you people have any other tracks?

Everytime youz talk about songs it's always the same ones..

I think you need to get out more often and try other things besides Exit because you will not get a new variety of tracks hanging out on that block..

This isnot directed at you XTCGSPOT

Exit is too far uptown, try working your way down I'm tellin ya the music gets better and better the further down you go :D

Originally posted by a-tip

nuff said.. you heard the master

end the thread...

lol

BROOOOOOOO ARE YOU GOING TOMORROW OR NOT!!

..I asked you in like 50 posts and you never answered lol

..You know where to find me, I'll be the one goin through all the records ;-)

..Time to get RETARTED tomorrow (Right now too, going to 19 bars see ya'll tomorrow)

Originally posted by tranza

lol

BROOOOOOOO ARE YOU GOING TOMORROW OR NOT!!

..I asked you in like 50 posts and you never answered lol

..You know where to find me, I'll be the one goin through all the records ;-)

..Time to get RETARTED tomorrow (Right now too, going to 19 bars see ya'll tomorrow)

WTF!!!!:mad: did i just miss you or what? i just ran out for like a halk hour and he diminishes....

sf for eddie huh?? i dunno its lookin kinda tight do to the fact of one of my buddys spinning ova here in jersey tomorrow nite..

PLUS: the whole jp junior confusion for the weekend.. 100 billion dollar weekend.. buh huhuhuhuhuhuh!

bars huh? SALUTE! im all YELLOWED up right now as we speak!:D :D :D

gimme a holla