Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke question

romy20

Ok, I "might" be getting some today.

I havent done it in sooo long, the only reason is because I love it, but when its all gone, I fien (sp?) like CRAZYYY OMGGG its a horrible feeling

i heard that if u take nyquil or somehting like that that, u dont "crash" or whatever u wanna call it

so any advice?

oh and i no smoke pot answers

oh hehe and one more thing, if i do take the nyquil stuff, tonite im goin out and hopefully getting some pills maybe, so is that gonna interfere??

thanks

wow this is like my lil druggie crackhead weekend hehe

NYQUIL? what medical benefit would that possibly have? except to maybe help you sleep? i'm not a doctor or anything but that's what i would think....i had the worst bump last night....some of it went all the way through my head, right into my throat, then i tasted the shit until i finally got there and got a beer....ewwwww

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Never heard the NyQuil theory before.....I do know that if consume a mass amount, it can make you trip. I haven't tried because I think it taste like crap, but I have heard it works.....

Anything with DXM as the active ingrediant will make you trip if you take enough... but Nyquill contains enough Acetaminophen to cause kidney failure at an effective DXM dose.

So if you really wanna trip on cough medicine use one that only has DXM and no other active ingrediants.

I hear robotussin is the prefered choice but you can always look here

and apparently it is a pretty serious trip at high enough doses

trip report

Originally posted by shroomy

Anything with DXM as the active ingrediant will make you trip if you take enough... but Nyquill contains enough Acetaminophen to cause kidney failure at an effective DXM dose.

So if you really wanna trip on cough medicine use one that only has DXM and no other active ingrediants.

I hear robotussin is the prefered choice but you can always look here

and apparently it is a pretty serious trip at high enough doses

trip report

I think cough syrup is soooo gross, I won't evevn take it if I am sick, you can forget about if I am healthy!!!!!

But there are people who do like it.....:rolleyes: