Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q.for men : DO you feel like a loser if you're pussywhipped by a younger girl ?

dolcemimi

How come if a guy has sexual relations a much younger girl

1. They only treat it as a sexual "fun" thing and not take it seriously

2. They joke about it front of their boys ..

If a guy fucks a much younger girl and the sex is good - Does a guy feel ashamed that he's with a young chic and feel like a loser ?

Ex. Tony Soprano and his 20 something year old GF Irene or Bill CLinton and Monica

yeh I think it's more a matter of mutual respect and love, if those things are lacking then you should think about finding a new partner(s). on the other hand sex should be "fun" other wise whats the point

in life there are only two things -- turntables and distactions

I dated a 19 year old hottie over the summer. Didn't take it too serious at first, mostly because it was a summer fling and I knew we were going our seperate ways come September. But, we grew closer and now I'm flying over to London next week to visit her for her birthday.

So, it all depends on the people involved. I'm 24 and she's 19, but she's really well travelled and much more mature for her age. I, on the other hand, act like I'm 19 all the time.

Oh yeah, when they're 19 years old, gravity hasn't taken a toll on their bodies yet.

it all depends~>just because she is younger...then who cares...but if her breathe still smells like formula...well then?!:rolleyes: if you're 24 and she is 20,22 or whatever..then who cares....if you are say 22 and she is around 16...there's a problem!! but when you fall for someone it is not because their age is it?! so fuck it...unless her age makes it illegal!!!

Originally posted by dolcemimi

How come if a guy has sexual relations a much younger girl

1. They only treat it as a sexual "fun" thing and not take it seriously

2. They joke about it front of their boys ..

If a guy fucks a much younger girl and the sex is good - Does a guy feel ashamed that he's with a young chic and feel like a loser ?

Ex. Tony Soprano and his 20 something year old GF Irene or Bill CLinton and Monica

ABSOULTLEY NOT...fuck what everyone else thinks..If your fucking a younger girl then good for you....