Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"junior & Earth Just Insane"

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lollib

Yeah they claim to know who everyone is but I was with Rocket and they said shit! In fact, Rocket was laughing at them and they said NOTHING!!! You are a waste and so is your supposed crew, which doesn't even exist cause each of you has like 6 screenames. I'll be watching you from the WHITE ROOM while you stumble on the dancefloor since me and my friends, according to you, are Such Losers.

You saw me huh???? and were laughing??? :rolleyes:

You poor little creature. I highly doubt that.

Believe YOU, ME....I'm CERTAINLY not scared of you or anyone else. So let's get THAT crazy thought out of your heads.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pathetic

Originally posted by lollib

Yeah they claim to know who everyone is but I was with Rocket and they said shit! In fact, Rocket was laughing at them and they said NOTHING!!! You are a waste and so is your supposed crew, which doesn't even exist cause each of you has like 6 screenames. I'll be watching you from the WHITE ROOM while you stumble on the dancefloor since me and my friends, according to you, are Such Losers.

You've got the wrong "crew" because I wasn't in attendance!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We never said we saw you at EXIT!!!

Oh, you werent there well you sure know alot about it, for someone who wasn't even there!!:eek: :eek:

Whats wrong you don't want to RIDE THE PONY today???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You better be careful of what you say...

One day your going to tick off the wrong person and they won't be so nice, because they'll be holding a gun or a knife in your face.............;) ;)

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

We never said we saw you at EXIT!!!

Whats wrong you don't want to RIDE THE PONY today???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One day your going to tick off the wrong person and they won't be so nice, because they'll be holding a gun or a knife in your face

Listen DORK...we don't give a rat's ass where you THINK you saw us. You need to watch your THREATS there Missy...Are you calling for a SHOW DOWN??? OH GOD...spare me.

Come right up and introduce yourself...KNIFE AND ALL. You are SOOOO cracking me up. :D :D

Like I said....stop by with your box cutter and greet us!

Jackasses. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

One day your going to tick off the wrong person and they won't be so nice, because they'll be holding a gun or a knife in your face.............;) ;)

WHEW... SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE OUTSIDERS" You're the GREASERS and We're the SOCS!! I would take it easy with your threats in such a time of nationwide turmoil!!

What a fucking joke! If you know who we are then why don't you get some balls and come introduce yourself? Exactly, you don't know who we are. I will however, be sure to give you a swift kick in the ass next time I see you and your loser friends! Then you won't be able to forget me!!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

WHEW... SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE OUTSIDERS" You're the GREASERS and We're the SOCS!!

Well, just curious to know, what outsider I would be so I can be prepared next time I see your sorry ass!!!:laugh:

Hey "Bitch crew", where exactly in my posts did I use the term "Stigma" in reference to Jr???? Cause if you actually reread my post before spitting your usual crap out of your ass you would notice that not once did I use that term...and as far as Junior having a "gay following", I believe I already said that, but thanks for the reassurance anyway....here's an idea...stop rewording the same shoit over and over, unless you have something of any importance to say, the shut the Fuck up already!!!!

Originally posted by lesdig

Hey "Bitch crew", where exactly in my posts did I use the term "Stigma" in reference to Jr???? Cause if you actually reread my post before spitting your usual crap out of your ass you would notice that not once did I use that term...and as far as Junior having a "gay following", I believe I already said that, but thanks for the reassurance anyway....here's an idea...stop rewording the same shoit over and over, unless you have something of any importance to say, the shut the Fuck up already!!!!

HOLY SHIT, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! :eek: THIS HAS GOT TO BE YOUR FIRST POST THAT DOESN'T MENTION SOMEWHERE HOW MANGLED YOU AND YOUR STUPID PARTNER CGM ARE, WERE OR ARE GOING TO BE ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY, and SATURDAY!!! :screwy:

Congratulations!! I guess you finally got the hint that people aren't really going to think too much of someone whose posts consist of nothing more than, "I was so mangled, but from what I can remember before I got too mangled, then in between mangled sessions, then when the mangledness was finally over... OH, but it was so much fun getting Mangled!!"

LOSER! YOU shut the fuck up already!! Go put yourself in a hole or something.. For the Love of God!

HOLY SHIT, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! :eek: THIS HAS GOT TO BE YOUR FIRST POST THAT DOESN'T MENTION SOMEWHERE HOW MANGLED YOU AND YOUR STUPID PARTNER CGM ARE, WERE OR ARE GOING TO BE ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY, and SATURDAY!!! :screwy:

Congratulations!! I guess you finally got the hint that people aren't really going to think too much of someone whose posts consist of nothing more than, "I was so mangled, but from what I can remember before I got too mangled, then in between mangled sessions, then when the mangledness was finally over... OH, but it was so much fun getting Mangled!!"

LOSER! YOU shut the fuck up already!! Go put yourself in a hole or something.. For the Love of God!

I MEAN........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurensomers

I MEANNN...stalk much???? We all know your sensitive to the word mangled because your face is the perfect example. Its no wonder you feel inferior!

Damm now in round two lets look at the score card!

Nice chicks 3

Cunt Crew 0

(2 pts in rd 2 giving to the nice chicks for the knock down delivered by laurensomers last comment)

Originally posted by laurensomers

I MEANNN...stalk much???? We all know your sensitive to the word mangled because your face is the perfect example. Its no wonder you feel inferior!

Inferior? Inferior to what may I ask? I have had the BALLS to introduce myself out so I ask that you come up to me and say what you have to say about my friend, to my face. You've obviously never seen her, or you'd never make a stupid ass comment like that. Enough!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Inferior? Inferior to what may I ask? I have had the BALLS to introduce myself out so I ask that you come up to me and say what you have to say about my friend, to my face. You've obviously never seen her, or you'd never make a stupid ass comment like that. Enough!

Please.. Twitty, thanks, but you are wasting your time on someone who said at the beginning of the summer ..all she was looking forward to was "getting bronze, bumps and boys!!" :rolleyes:

Please.. Twitty, thanks, but you are wasting your time on someone who said at the beginning of the summer ..all she was looking forward to was "getting bronze, bumps and boys!!" :rolleyes:

yes, I remember. Classy.

OMG!! I have never laughed harder in my life!

Do you realize why this all started, I believe it was a mere misunderstanding of opinion! Now its getting personal....hmmm....

Let me think about this....would I rather sit on this board and have fun with my friends talking about how MANGLED MANGLED MANGLED we are going to get and/or did get, talk about Dons Mom, XS, Tempts Abyss getting bronze or what have you.........

OR

try to start fights with people over the computer that I dont even know for no reason at all.....or that I may know but chose to watch from a distance. I do not understand why you must sit on this board and harrass everybody, better yet, why you pick apart people and what they post. Arent you all, like, in your mid-20's????? I do not think I have ever personally offended anyone on this board, and do not see a reason to. Probably because I dont have INSANELY JEALOUS syndrome.

Oh, and while we are on the point of bashing Les, Lauren and I and what we post, you may want to check my profile and look at my hobbies

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Smell ya