Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"junior & Earth Just Insane"

Queenbitch, get something new your material is old, is that all you can think off???? You're reallly hurting my feelings:( :(

You're pretty pathetic considering the only thing you can do is make fun of the way people look!!!!!!!!!! Have you taken a look at your skank ass lately, cause I did when I laughed in your face,OHHHHH sooo funny!!!!

Actually, my friend is giving dance lessons, they be held on your ASS as I kick you in your teeth!!!!!!!!!

Ill be sure to get you your fucking saddle so you can join along!!!!!

Come ride it my pony............

SKANK!!!!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MEAN... You're so right, I have so much to be jealous of YOU cause you are like um always MANGLED!! HEY.. LESDIG, HOW MANGLED WERE WE AT ABYSS ON FRIDAY???? LOL, LMAO, SOoooooooooo MANGLED!! WE ARE SO COOL!!! :screwy:

Let's post all over the board on Monday about how mangled me you and Laurensomers got all weekend, LIKE I MEAN........ OK???!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I MEAN... You're so right, I have so much to be jealous of YOU cause you are like um always MANGLED!! HEY.. LESDIG, HOW MANGLED WERE WE AT ABYSS ON FRIDAY???? LOL, LMAO, SOoooooooooo MANGLED!! WE ARE SO COOL!!! :screwy:

Finally! We see eye to eye!

I'm glad we were able to finally resolve this issue.

WOW the females are worst then the males, anyway back to the topic of Earth, I love how they addd all those booths on the second level and the location of Junior's booth. I didn't like the frisk by the bouncers though, I felt like I was being molested. Did anybody also see the person wearing the gas mask?

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Queenbitch, get something new your material is old, is that all you can think off???? You're reallly hurting my feelings:( :(

You're pretty pathetic considering the only thing you can do is make fun of the way people look!!!!!!!!!! Have you taken a look at your skank ass lately, cause I did when I laughed in your face,OHHHHH sooo funny!!!!

Actually, my friend is giving dance lessons, they be held on your ASS as I kick you in your teeth!!!!!!!!!

Ill be sure to get you your fucking saddle so you can join along!!!!!

Come ride it my pony............

SKANK!!!!!!

WOW, I am shaking in my shoes. Honey, you have no idea who I am, except that I am your worst nightmare!! Is that what happend to you? Someone did a dance on your face? I knew something most have gone horribly wrong for you to look like that. Don't let your mouth write a check your butt can't cash!!! As far as losers, you are the queen of that. How pathetic, you have to resort to threats, HA HA HA!!! You make this even more fun than I thought. Do yourself a favor and get a crowbar to get your panties out of that bunch I put them in!!!

Ok....you really are a freak. :shake:

"If you're horny....let's do it....ride it....my pony. My Saddle's waiting....come on....jump on it."

WHY IN GOD'S EARTH WOULD YOU BE SINGING THAT SONG TO ANOTHER FEMALE???...What is wrong with you?

As for the ass kicking and the knives the teeth thing :D.......girl......you need an anger management class. I knew of a nice camp you could go to but I'm afraid it's gone now. Pity. :blown:

ANYHOW.........ahhhhh sorry Q-Tip but ya got us ALLLLLLLL wrong. Don't think you saw the QUEEN and you most certainly DID NOT see me! AND where is the "laughing in our face bit coming from" I'll tell you what......you ever let that sour breath come any where close to my face there will CERTAINLY be a problem. You're 2 for 2 now......remember the comments of us being close to 30.....and now the laughing tale????

Sorry sunshine. ;) ;) ;)

a bunch of fucking losers. Suprised that the clubs let you in I heard the CIRCUS was leaving town!!!!!!

Oh you think you were gonna fuck with my friend alone all the time???? YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

Get the fuck out of here with your lame ass tell-offs, they're played!!!!! Come bring it LADIES ITS ON!!!!!:D :D

Originally posted by kaddykim

a bunch of fucking losers. Suprised that the clubs let you in I heard the CIRCUS was leaving town!!!!!!

Oh you think you were gonna fuck with my friend alone all the time???? YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

Get the fuck out of here with your lame ass tell-offs, they're played!!!!! Come bring it LADIES ITS ON!!!!!:D :D

:confused:

Huh?

NikkiSikk has joined the board!! If I continue to hear as well as read that anyone from the BASHING IDIOTS CREW is hating on ShaSha, I will personally do the pony dance on your asses and have ROCKETFUEL shove the pony's cock down your throats...Futhermore, I have seen you at Metro and I really cannot comprehend why you refer to yourselves as BASHING BITCHES...or maybe what your trying to tell the board is that you look like you've been bashed in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nikkisikk

NikkiSikk has joined the board!! If I continue to hear as well as read that anyone from the BASHING IDIOTS CREW is hating on ShaSha, I will personally do the pony dance on your asses and have ROCKETFUEL shove the pony's cock down your throats...Futhermore, I have seen you at Metro and I really cannot comprehend why you refer to yourselves as BASHING BITCHES...or maybe what your trying to tell the board is that you look like you've been bashed in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Hmmm, that is funny we don't go to Metro, only once in a while. So you haven't seen shit! Another Newbie, WHATEVER!!! Like I said, don't make threats you can carry out!! I didn't know your girl had a cock, I am sure there are doctors that can take care of that for her!!

Originally posted by tempkid

I find funny how3 newbies pop up today and they no about all the drama in the past couple of weeks. Can we say IMPOSTERS

NOOOOOOOOOO, these aren't imposters, they are sheep dressed up in wolves clothing. It sounds like you guys got together, wrote up a little script, distributed it amongst yourselves and then each filled it out and posted it.

***example***

Did the *insert word* club go home?

a.) glee club

b.) band club

c.) PTA

*****NOTE****** please add as many "PONY" references as possible and make sure to post it under your NEW name.

My dearies you can be as vulgar as you'd like but to all involved it just sounds and looks like your trying too hard. But have fun w/it and good luck to you, cause you'll need it.