Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E question

No thats normal, well at least I think its normal haha

Thats happened to me alot but not all the times. Its like I'll look at people and it'll seem like their faces will melt or transform into another face. Its really wierd wow. I remember one time at Tunnel, I was in the bathroom and i was sitting there, and all of a sudden I heard my sister's voice (who wasnt even there she was home sleeping) and i had a conversation with her for like 20 minutes, like i would actually talk back haha

wow i remember that night i was soooooooooo fucked up omg

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

I remember one time at Tunnel, I was in the bathroom and i was sitting there, and all of a sudden I heard my sister's voice (who wasnt even there she was home sleeping) and i had a conversation with her for like 20 minutes, like i would actually talk back

put me down for 2 of whatever you're having! :D

Originally posted by romy20

No thats normal, well at least I think its normal haha

Thats happened to me alot but not all the times. Its like I'll look at people and it'll seem like their faces will melt or transform into another face. Its really wierd wow. I remember one time at Tunnel, I was in the bathroom and i was sitting there, and all of a sudden I heard my sister's voice (who wasnt even there she was home sleeping) and i had a conversation with her for like 20 minutes, like i would actually talk back haha

wow i remember that night i was soooooooooo fucked up omg

romy20

i did the same thing. once at exit i was leaning on the balcony looking down at the main floor, watchin people with glowsticks and shit. and i had like a 10 min conversation with my friend standing next to me. then i "came back to reality" and realized that the whole convo never actually took place. but i coulda swore i was saying things to him and he was replying back to me. it was some fucked up shit

there was this one time at exit when i had 2 pikachus.... i was so fucked up.. everyone of us who had them were soooo fucked up! lol. but anyway.. i was waiting outside the bathrooms for my boyfriend and i saw some kid standing a few feet down from me across from the bathroom... i swear i was my boyfriend waving at me to come over there.... so i did and i went up to his face to kiss him... but it soooo wasnt him at all. it was just some random kid standin there lookin at me like "wtf r u doing" it was so weird. then a couple minutes later my *real* bf came outta the bathroom.... lol freaky shit happens when ur that fucked up....