Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior turns it out at Earth

Originally posted by junyahsboy

lets talk about this. first off, you had the floor--what the fuck happened??!! did someone mop it and water soaked in? they installed this fierce wooden dance floor at exit for us and the whole thing warped. if id been on k, id have lost my mind. i was sober and still tripped over bumps in the floor.

I was thinking the same thing with the warped floor. I guess that is what Marvisi gets for hiring crappy contractors.

i think thats part of WHY we love him--he doesnt prepare his sets like a lot of djs do; rather, he plays from inside of him. so if hes not feeling it, this will show in his music.

again, i still had a fabulous time and will be back for more this week.

NOTE: austin downey (of hx) and NICKY SIANO will be playing up in that nicely air conditioned 3rd floor lounge earlier in the evening--a definite reason to drop in earlier than normal this week!

Originally posted by fandum

Anyone know who was the girl that was dancing all night on the speaker in front of the bar on the main floor last week?

I can't even remember her name?

I think I know who you're talking about but I can't remember her name either :(

Tabitha is the gal who usually dances on the block when the boys aren't performing.

-Oo