Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pepsi Means ?

hey sonicfusion, where do u get your info from? first off, pepsi is not owned by the jews ( ooh those terrible jews, who gave us only the terrible and evil theory of relativity and the terrible bible), PepsiCo was started by Caleb Bradham, a Christian pharmacist, and today its CEO Roger Enrico, who is hispanic, and its senior vice president is a non-jewish woman Dawn Hudson. PepsiCo was recently rated in top 30 companies for minorities to work for. Not that im trying to hike the share value of PepsiCo, i prefer Coke myself, but you are an ignorant and blatant racist. I believe you are from Pakistan? is it true. do you want to get in a shit match between races? because im sure plenty of people can say a thing or two about the wonderful Pakistanis who denounce the U.S. every day. im sick of your slurs, you sound like youve had zero education.

stop with the racism...and grow up already :rolleyes:

you'd think that clubbers, of all people, would be more tolerant of others. :blown:

I'm Jewish and if you think that Jews, as a group, are stupid or greedy or whatever you can take it up with me presonally. There's nothing worse than ignorant bigots.

Originally posted by dolik

stop with the racism...and grow up already :rolleyes:

you'd think that clubbers, of all people, would be more tolerant of others. :blown:

I'm Jewish and if you think that Jews, as a group, are stupid or greedy or whatever you can take it up with me presonally. There's nothing worse than ignorant bigots.

well said my friend

Guest saleen351

I'll say it once and I'll say it again , I like jewish chicks, some are really hot, the guys don't bother me so I like them , but let me be real clear I'll run some orthodox jews over with my guido stang...Those ppl ruined central jersey...and if you don't live in central jersey ocean county area then shut up with your response...But no worry we enacted a land size law...Too bad the fucking orthodox ain't coming to my town....

Originally posted by saleen351

I'll say it once and I'll say it again , I like jewish chicks, some are really hot, the guys don't bother me so I like them , but let me be real clear I'll run some orthodox jews over with my guido stang...Those ppl ruined central jersey...and if you don't live in central jersey ocean county area then shut up with your response...But no worry we enacted a land size law...Too bad the fucking orthodox ain't coming to my town....

another idiot.

i'm so glad i dont live in jersey, especially since jackasses like you live there:D

I've said it once and I'll say it again, your an asshole! And I'm sure all the jewish chicks are relieved to know you think their hot, too bad for them your not. Why must you spread such negativity throughout this board? It's one thing to cause a little bit of drama it's entirely different to be a racist and a bigot. do you see what's going on in the world? The last thing we need is more people like you.

:blown: :blown:

• 6 years later...

Prejudice towards Jews isn't racism, unless there is a prejudice against all whites. Jews are a subset of Anglos, Thats why they have white skin. People that have white skin are considered Anglos. Criticism against Jewish people is not anti-semitic either, because the only Jews that are Semites are Mizrahim Jews(Arab Jews). Ashkenazim and Sephardi Jews are Anglos, thats why they have white skin, because they are from Europe. People from Europe have white skin. Semites have brown skin. Thats why people in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon have darker complexions.

THERE AIN'T A DIME OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS. BOTH HOMICIDAL RACIST THAT WILL SELL YOUR AND YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURES TO CORPORATE MONSTERS. VOTE GREEN!!!

• 8 months later...