Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to the GA messageaboard

georgeacasta2

I am the new Clubplanet Moderator on the messageboard as Per Dave the admin.

New Rules for the messageboard

1. There must be atleast a little profanity on all of your posts

2. If your amount of posts exceeds 2,000,000 then your username will automatically change to Nolimit

3. All posts must have some form of Drama or it will be removed from the messageboard

4. No more Remix posts allowed. These posts will be deleted from the messageboard and your IP address will be reported to the authorities.

5. Sobeton must have a new signature acknowedging how much he loves Space's security and door people.

6. All signatures on the messageboard must have a link to www.cooljunkie.com <-----This is the SgtFury Clause.

7. Oldskool is a HOE!

These are my rules people! If you live by them I won't have to remove you from the clubplanet messageboards.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I am the new Clubplanet Moderator on the messageboard as Per Dave the admin.

New Rules for the messageboard

1. There must be atleast a little profanity on all of your posts

2. If your amount of posts exceeds 2,000,000 then your username will automatically change to Nolimit

3. All posts must have some form of Drama or it will be removed from the messageboard

4. No more Remix posts allowed. These posts will be deleted from the messageboard and your IP address will be reported to the authorities.

5. Sobeton must have a new signature acknowedging how much he loves Space's security and door people.

6. All signatures on the messageboard must have a link to www.cooljunkie.com <-----This is the SgtFury Clause.

7. Oldskool is a HOE!

These are my rules people! If you live by them I won't have to remove you from the clubplanet messageboards.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:roflmao

It's been a great frist day being everyones moderator. Thanks to all of you for voting for me.

Dave - Great first day.............thanks for the oppurtunity to be a moderator. I only have one problem to report. We have a user by the name of oldskool that may have to be removed from the messageboard.

Oldskool - I've contacted your parents to setup a meeting to discuss your recent behavior on the messageboard.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

It's been a great frist day being everyones moderator. Thanks to all of you for voting for me.

Dave - Great first day.............thanks for the oppurtunity to be a moderator. I only have one problem to report. We have a user by the name of oldskool that may have to be removed from the messageboard.

Oldskool - I've contacted your parents to setup a meeting to discuss your recent behavior on the messageboard.

:laugh: You're killing me! :laugh: