Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies advice on what products to use 4 my hair

romy20

Ok lately my hair is sooooo annoying.

Its not curly but its not straight, like wavy. and it gets frizzy sometimes, and ive tried products but they never seem to work, oh and my hair's kinda dry too from dying it a lot

so whats good to use?

like shampoo conditioner gel etc

thanks alot:D

Originally posted by romy20

Ok lately my hair is sooooo annoying.

Its not curly but its not straight, like wavy. and it gets frizzy sometimes, and ive tried products but they never seem to work, oh and my hair's kinda dry too from dying it a lot

so whats good to use?

like shampoo conditioner gel etc

thanks alot:D

My hair too is not straight although i wish it was and its not curly its wavy too plus i have it foil highlighted so many times that it is also very dry* After trying like every hair product possible i've found the best brand to use is BIOLAGE** Its really good. I use hydrating shampoo and conditioning balm. The shampoo usually costs like 8.95 and the conditoner depending on what size u get costs about $18 for the big one. Its good stuff especially for color-treated hair plus it smells good.

I think I've tried everything out there to keep my hair styled just the way i want it, and with out all those fly aways that are so gross....the best thing i've found is Melting Gel. You can get it basically anywhere....Is it Studio Line? I think so. It's like 8 bucks or so.

~Trust Me~

Originally posted by marcid21

I think I've tried everything out there to keep my hair styled just the way i want it, and with out all those fly aways that are so gross....the best thing i've found is Melting Gel. You can get it basically anywhere....Is it Studio Line? I think so. It's like 8 bucks or so.

~Trust Me~

i have curly hair((which i straighten all the time))...but when i do go curly...melting gel is the best!!! i love it!! that some mouse and a little hairspray and i am set! as for straightening...forget it..i have used every product known to man..i am a hair product junkie!!!! silk proteins,frizz-ease,rusk::str8,sebastian::get it straight;laminates drops&spray!,etc etc....but i just got a new one~~>john frieda frizz-ease::SECRET WEAPON!! fucking great for curly hair if u straighten it!!!!