Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This saturday at Earth!

Yeaohhh...My 22nd B-Day is Sat. and I plan on "rolling" with my crew to Earth after DT@World. Does anyone know what time Junior goes on, what time Jennifer Holiday does her thing, and what kind of a crowd I should expect at the "New Exit" I hope no extremes. Also, If anyone can hook me up with a guestlist for my 15 person crew, that would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by bdinke01

Yeaohhh...My 22nd B-Day is Sat. and I plan on "rolling" with my crew to Earth after DT@World. Does anyone know what time Junior goes on, what time Jennifer Holiday does her thing, and what kind of a crowd I should expect at the "New Exit" I hope no extremes. Also, If anyone can hook me up with a guestlist for my 15 person crew, that would be much appreciated.

Junior will probably go on at 4 am. I dont know about Jennifer Holiday. It is proably the best Saturday night party in NYC. It has the best vibe. Expect a mixed crowd. As it gets later, expect the ratio of gay people to go up. It is still a good time. Junior tore it up last week. Guest- list closes at 230. I promote there as well, but its Fabio C's thread so I won't mention my guest-list. If you get there before 230 am, just mention Fabio C's guestlist.

Originally posted by adam23

Junior will probably go on at 4 am. I dont know about Jennifer Holiday. It is proably the best Saturday night party in NYC. It has the best vibe. Expect a mixed crowd. As it gets later, expect the ratio of gay people to go up. It is still a good time. Junior tore it up last week. Guest- list closes at 230. I promote there as well, but its Fabio C's thread so I won't mention my guest-list. If you get there before 230 am, just mention Fabio C's guestlist.

Wow, that's we call a real promoter! thanks Adam , i've talked to your people online when we had to get the id's last week!

I think i got screwed on the payout but let's see what happens from now on!

Originally posted by djfabioc

Wow, that's we call a real promoter! thanks Adam , i've talked to your people online when we had to get the id's last week!

I think i got screwed on the payout but let's see what happens from now on!

Your welcome. I am not here to dick other promoters out of numbers. I guess you are the one that works with Kiana Love. you were in between all of us when we were getting our ids. Happy birthday.

Originally posted by adam23

Your welcome. I am not here to dick other promoters out of numbers. I guess you are the one that works with Kiana Love. you were in between all of us when we were getting our ids. Happy birthday.

thanks man,Yeah that was me. Kiana is the one who takes care of my dirty laundry there. In fact i will pm u later to ask a question about the pay out...

Originally posted by snappy139

Well, well, well Fabs... the big 29!!! Sorry I missed last week. I'm sure you had a blast though.. IM me when you get the chance

hopefully you will make it for this weekend for the bash i'm at work i will try im u when i get home

Originally posted by realz

I heard last Saturday was 8,000 strong

:eek: :eek: :eek:

At least 8000. Alot of people that couldnt take the crowd anymore left. It was still a good time and had a great vibe in my opinion. Junior tore shit up in there. I left at like 10am and it was it was still packed