Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is The Hottttest Girl From Clubplanet?

Originally posted by misskittie

Umm I never had any complaints about my tits~ And I clean my pussy about 5 times a day. You only clean yours when your master brings u to the Doggie Groomer~

Step off bitch. You aint got nuttin! :laugh:

Some one bring me a damp rag I think Im getting Fever...

:: fanning him self ::

-C

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dee, I could never! I love you too much sweet pea. Ill let you take the crown as long as you stay my friend~

Claire... u da bomb baby girl! And shush...Im a 500 lb pound whale.

(these guys dont have any idea what I look like...shhhhhh theres no pics of me on here hehehe)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I'd be hard-pressed to say who the hottest is...

But there is a certain pussy I have a soft spot for... prrrrrr.....:drunk:

ohh please... do tell!!:cool::D

Hmm... funny how no one is posting pics on this thread. What I do know is that people from clubplanet tend to be hotties. In fact some of them have won hot pic contest online. I won't say who but if you check sotoworld.com or flyguycrew.com you'll find some hotties from clubplanet. In fact if you look at the past winners for hottest girls within the past month or two you'll definitely see a clubplanet member.

Originally posted by misskittie

Dee, I could never! I love you too much sweet pea. Ill let you take the crown as long as you stay my friend~

Claire... u da bomb baby girl! And shush...Im a 500 lb pound whale.

(these guys dont have any idea what I look like...shhhhhh theres no pics of me on here hehehe)

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noone has a clue what I look like either....we havent been around these parts much lately!!!

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

GoldenX i think u will end up fighting with a pussy in the future cause they are taking this thread very serious ....

So be ready ... No blue eyes hun

im ready for what ever they can bring........but you must remember that im the best on Cp:D

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Hmm... funny how no one is posting pics on this thread. What I do know is that people from clubplanet tend to be hotties. In fact some of them have won hot pic contest online. I won't say who but if you check sotoworld.com or flyguycrew.com you'll find some hotties from clubplanet. In fact if you look at the past winners for hottest girls within the past month or two you'll definitely see a clubplanet member.

I saw a few CP members on those sites....hahahahaha

i wonder how many were on there that I never met or saw a pic of???? thats sum funny shit...hahaahaaahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

everyone talks shit....but let's see some pics!!!!

post em'

I've met more boardheads than I can remember and I will say that CP does pack a fine looking crowd -- to be honest - I think the guy/girl ratio of hottness (of people I met anyway)

girls are definitely in the lead...

anyone care to dispute?

Originally posted by exodust

post em'

I've met more boardheads than I can remember and I will say that CP does pack a fine looking crowd -- to be honest - I think the guy/girl ratio of hottness (of people I met anyway)

anyone care to dispute?

ok you go first...lets see your pic

-- to be honest - I think the guy/girl ratio of hottness (of people I met anyway)

anyone care to dispute?

But isn't that the case in general??? :confused:

LOL!- Remember that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine said women are a work of art while men are hairy Simians??? It was the one where Jerry was dating that woman who was always naked.

post em'

anyone care to dispute?

I would have to agree. There are some hot chicks on the boards!!!

Speakin of...how come we have never met????