Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's a warrant for my arrest (lol nothing big, I think..)

Ok, in August I got a parking ticket that I TOTALLY forgot about!!

and today I got this notice that says that there's a warrant out for my arrest for an unanswered traffic summons, and says to report to the police department to bost bail??!?!!?

so what do i do? I've never gotten anything like this before, do I just send in the amount of the ticket or what?

thanks

i got a parking ticket one time that i didnt pay. a few months later they sent me a letter saying it was late and i had to pay a $25 late fee, plus the cost of the ticket. case closed. i dont think what they sent u was a warrant for ur arrest. i dont think their gonna lock u up for a parking ticket.

Just a suggestion...

I had a friend who this happened to---she only found out there was even a warrent out for her when she went to DMV to change her address. This is also when she found out her license was suspended for not payin too! Is there a court date on your ticket? I would def send in the money and call traffic court- you might be able to drop the money right off, which'll save time. And don't get pulled over----they are supposed to arrest you if they pull you over and find out there's a bench warrent out for you!!! And check with DMV to see if they suspended your license...

Originally posted by jaxxart

Just a suggestion...

I had a friend who this happened to---she only found out there was even a warrent out for her when she went to DMV to change her address. This is also when she found out her license was suspended for not payin too! Is there a court date on your ticket? I would def send in the money and call traffic court- you might be able to drop the money right off, which'll save time. And don't get pulled over----they are supposed to arrest you if they pull you over and find out there's a bench warrent out for you!!! And check with DMV to see if they suspended your license...

something I would definitly do if I were you, chances are your licence is suspended and there is nuthing worse then driving to werk, getting pulled over then being hauled away in hand cuffs