Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do on halloween?

weyes

ok, ok, i've been posting quite a lot on halloween - if it seems as though i'm obsessed, it's because i am. :drunk:

but now that dt cancelled his halloween gig, i have no ideas for what to do on halloween night. anybody know of anything fun/cool, etc.?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by weyes

if you're a fictional beast every other day of the year, what are you on halloween? :hey::confused: ...

nessie, the elusive 'monster' of the lake, breaks out into its alter-ego on halloween. it metamorphoses into a 'mime-pire' -- the result and lovechild of marcel marceau and the countess dracula.

Originally posted by loch

nessie, the elusive 'monster' of the lake, breaks out into its alter-ego on halloween. it metamorphoses into a 'mime-pire' -- the result and lovechild of marcel marceau and the countess dracula.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

that is the most frightening costume i have ever seen! here's some candy! get off my porch!

Ask and you shall be answered....

What is there to do on Halloween but…

BE SOMEONE ELSE . . .?

On Wednesday October 31st . . .

The Halloween Replacement Coalition presents: "Be Someone Else", an intimate night of groovy house music and ghoulish progressive beats . . .

With our PHABULOUS Musical Guests:

* Leon Roberts (Nikita/1015, Subliminal, Defected)

* Jason Edwards (Nikita/1015, Sno-Drift, SF)

This is a theme event. Please dress up and come to have a good time. We plan to kick off at 10pm and go until 2am.

A portion of the proceeds from everyone involved with this event will go to benefiting the Sept.11 Fund, and the Westside Food Bank.

Prices will be $12 at the door, $10 with a costume. This is a 21 and over event.

Located at Sugar

814 Broadway (@ Lincoln) Santa Monica

For information go to: www.ugsoundmgmt.com/events.shtml

:D:D:D