Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Vs. Earth

you cant compare the factory to earth the sound system at earth

puts the factorys to shame big time!The space is about 10 times

as nice 10 times as big ! the lights are better .The acts are and will be better ! not to put down jonathan hes got it going on .

the factory years ago was damm good but its not the same not by a long shot! oh did i forget junior vasquez behind the decks .

the factory will have its own crowd and no matter what way you look at earth it is and will be a gay party.ya there will be some mixed people but when said and done its a gay party .the factory will get all the people that get turned down at the door at earth

and there will be alot of people getting turned down at the door

i know of many many people being turned away last week they have to they need to make room for the gay crowd that comes in

late in the nite and early in the day.If you go to earth plan on it being 90% gay by 8 am thats how it was planned they dident think they were getting a striaght crowd hiring junior vasquez

its no secret that juniors parties are mostly gay and jonathans

are mostly straight!

thats exactly right. darryl and fernando were letting gay people in the door w/o waiting in line. the reality is that junior plays FOR gay people; his music is geared toward the gay experience, and thats who he attracts. moreover, the REAL PARTY is on sunday...morning and afternoon. im all for the early party being more straight, and those who can make it through junior's "losers go home" music deserve to be there for the real stuff on sunday. nonetheless, the club is changing and they have to make room for the gay crowd for whom this party is really designed, so people will be turned away. its kind of unfortunate (i wont be cunty this time), but thats just the reality.

but hey, you could always go, dress really gay, throw a little attitude and youll walk right in. i think everyone deserves to experience the magic of miss vasquez, and i think its sad that not everyone can.

im so sick of this BS about this being a gay party. cant everybody party together and be happy. i went to TWILO once on a saturday and it was overwhelmingly gay, and at first i was a lil uncomfortable, but i eventually just let the music take me for a ride. instead of saying that junior's party is "gay", everybody should be saying that its for people that like good music, end of story! hey im gonna be at earth for my b-day celebration for afterhours, probably around 6am and im comin with all my friends. everybody, including my self, is straight, and if they even try to turn me away the BRONX in me will come out with the quickness.

so to sum it up.....gay straight bi, black or white, citizen or immigrant.....this party is for all that love music...so come one come all and let the music fill u....lets stop with setting up all these barriers and just party as a club family.....i hope this party becomes a mixed crowd....thats my dream

PEACE! and dance like nobody is watching:D

Originally posted by junyahsboy

but hey, you could always go, dress really gay, throw a little attitude and youll walk right in. i think everyone deserves to experience the magic of miss vasquez, and i think its sad that not everyone can.

that just made me smile! imagine it got to that point where all the guys were trying to "look gay"!!?! not trying to start any politically correct wars here either...i don't think u have to look a certain way to be or not be gay....but i think everyone knows the point!!:)

when u say no werks da tables betta than junior, what bout tiesto or pvd, sasha and digweed, timo maas, piccotto, u forget bout these guys?? junior's cool, i heard him at twilo a few times but these dj blows him out,, jus addin my two cents..

i hope its understood that my suggestion that straight guys "try to look gay" was made quite in jest.

NO DRAMA WITH DANNY??

lol.

i must admit, i LOVE be yourself, and this is as much because of the very cool mixed crowd as danny's fierce music, but that statement is kinda absurd.

we hardly would want danny's self-righteous anti-drug drama in a new space. it seems fitting in vinyl where the whole attitude is consistent with this idea. (who else has been thrown outta there?)

i should say i definitely dont get into that junior vs. danny rivalry drama. did anyone spot danny at earth last weekend? he was reportedly at junior's birthday party and had planned to come to the grand opening. very cool...let that stupid fucking drama between two of the fiercest new york dj's die!! dumb dramatic queens, i swear!