Clubplanet Nightlife Community

junior in the newspaper

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

He talks about his $4 million booth, that is not done yet at Exit2. JV says "This place is amazing" about Exit. His real name is Donald Mattern. he talks about wanting a mixed crowd. the article gies on to say that he can command up to $90,000 a night.

OMGG!!! $4 million ??!?!?!?!? wtfff wow'

and $90,000?!??

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

if he is makin that much a night then he is my GOD....lmfao, but i highly doubt that he gets that much. and a $4 million booth, i guess that it must be made outta diamonds then cause that is fuckin ridiculous

rest assure, that in 1995, JR was getting close to $25 thousand a night for playing Tunnel... and his booth & Kenny Scharf room cost close to $1 million dollars...

junior comissioned the kenny scharf room?

i know he had wood floors put in at exit. i hadnt been there before last week for the opening of earth. did he have wood put in all over the club or just the dancefloor?

also, where's the kitchen in his new booth?? is he gonna have one of those side parts closed off as his privacy area?

ALSO...can someone post that article link???