Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh NO!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cosmicgate22

He is just a complete ass!! Let me guess you made fun of his sweater or his hair line??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I WILL BE AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE COMSIC, I AM GOING TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU...I USE TO HAMMER IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHEN I BOUNCED, AND NOW I'M OUT OF RETIREMENT..ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME WHEN I RUN INTO YOU! NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU, YOU'VE MET ME AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN...I GOT 10 YEARS YOUTH ON MY SIDE...LAST PERSON I SQUARED UP WITH WAS A AIRFORCE BOXER..DON'T BELIEVE ME, GO CALL THE GREENVILLE POLICE DEPT OR COURT...AND DID I MENTION I DIDN'T LOOSE.....YOU LOOK LIKE A TRUCK RAN YOU OVER..YOUR 35 AND A LOSER..YOU HANG OUT ON THE BOARD WALK WITH THE REST OF THE TRASH IN SSH....YOU TIME IS COMMING AND IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY . MR. SALEEN HAS 20 YEARS OF GETTING BEAT UP BY MY 3 BROTHERS TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE...DON'T BE CAUGHT IN A BAR WITH ME!!!!! TALK, TALK TALK, YOUR TIME IS NEAR!!!!! THINK I'M KIDDING???? I ONCE BROKE MY HAND AND MY FOOT IN THE SAME FIGHT KNOCKING A BIG NIGGER OUT....THEY DRAGGED HIM AWAY...I'M GOING DOWNSTAIRS AND I'M GONNA HIT MY HEAVY BAG FOR A WHILE,

TICK TICK TICK .....TIME IS RUNNING OUT...NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU!!! NO ONE!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

I WILL BE AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE COMSIC, I AM GOING TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU...I USE TO HAMMER IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHEN I BOUNCED, AND NOW I'M OUT OF RETIREMENT..ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME WHEN I RUN INTO YOU! NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU, YOU'VE MET ME AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN...I GOT 10 YEARS YOUTH ON MY SIDE...LAST PERSON I SQUARED UP WITH WAS A AIRFORCE BOXER..DON'T BELIEVE ME, GO CALL THE GREENVILLE POLICE DEPT OR COURT...AND DID I MENTION I DIDN'T LOOSE.....YOU LOOK LIKE A TRUCK RAN YOU OVER..YOUR 35 AND A LOSER..YOU HANG OUT ON THE BOARD WALK WITH THE REST OF THE TRASH IN SSH....YOU TIME IS COMMING AND IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY . MR. SALEEN HAS 20 YEARS OF GETTING BEAT UP BY MY 3 BROTHERS TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE...DON'T BE CAUGHT IN A BAR WITH ME!!!!! TALK, TALK TALK, YOUR TIME IS NEAR!!!!! THINK I'M KIDDING???? I ONCE BROKE MY HAND AND MY FOOT IN THE SAME FIGHT KNOCKING A BIG NIGGER OUT....THEY DRAGGED HIM AWAY...I'M GOING DOWNSTAIRS AND I'M GONNA HIT MY HEAVY BAG FOR A WHILE,

TICK TICK TICK .....TIME IS RUNNING OUT...NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU!!! NO ONE!!!!!

Okay let me make this clear to you....YOU ARE A PUSSY!!!!! Shaking my hand and buying me drinks are not going to get you out of thiS one.....by the way...GROW-UP

Originally posted by cmb1975

I think I offended him? I have no clue, but I swear I may not sleep tonight!

It is tough the first couple of nights, but with any luck you will pull through. Thank god, I made it - I mean I was really worried for a while there. I thought that my life was over....

LOL!

Originally posted by nabuc1

Damn cmb look what you did. Now Sardine is all in an up-roar threatening people and shit. You should be ashamed of yourself picking on a pour defenseless farm critter.

Im such a bully.

Drama--thanks for the words of encouragement. Maybe if I drink some warm milk and try not to think my loss, I might be ok.

:laugh:

I ONCE BROKE MY HAND AND MY FOOT IN THE SAME FIGHT KNOCKING A BIG NIGGER OUT....THEY DRAGGED HIM AWAY...I'M

Am I the only one having trouble trying to picture this happening??:confused: :confused: Did the guy buy the last donut or somethin??:idea: That HAS to be it!! And let me just add one more thing - YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOU HAVE DONE OR WILL DO, NO ONE BELIEVES YOU OR CARES SO STFU ALREADY!:blown:

I WILL BE AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE COMSIC, I AM GOING TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU...I USE TO HAMMER IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHEN I BOUNCED, AND NOW I'M OUT OF RETIREMENT..

U BOUNCED???? the only way i can picture u bouncing is if ur ass fell out of a window!

Guest saleen351

Oh we've gotten past cunt of the week.

cunt of the month goes to the tag team duo kermzy and sayno. cmb is just cunt of the day! congrads to all winners, when you see me out I'll give you your prize......

Did I mention I was convicted of ..................... NOT TELLING YOU PPL. BUT I DID IT ONCE AND I"LL DO IT AGAIN!!!!! I'm not mature enough to hold back...

Tick Tick Tick, the clock is running

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bashingbitch4

Am I the only one having trouble trying to picture this happening??:confused: :confused: Did the guy buy the last donut or somethin??:idea: That HAS to be it!! And let me just add one more thing - YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOU HAVE DONE OR WILL DO, NO ONE BELIEVES YOU OR CARES SO STFU ALREADY!:blown:

Losers hide behind a name,even the pussy crew jbr, nabuc, cosmic don't hide...(hey nabuc here is your drama for tommorow, I posted it before 1pm like I promised)

Oh we've gotten past cunt of the week.

cunt of the month goes to the tag team duo kermzy and sayno. cmb is just cunt of the day! congrads to all winners, when you see me out I'll give you your prize......

Did I mention I was convicted of ..................... NOT TELLING YOU PPL. BUT I DID IT ONCE AND I"LL DO IT AGAIN!!!!! I'm not mature enough to hold back...

Tick Tick Tick, the clock is running

The only thing that you were ever convicted of was a FASHION FELONY!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

U BOUNCED???? the only way i can picture u bouncing is if ur ass fell out of a window!

LMFAO!!! ROFL!!!!!!! Holy shit...that might be the funniest line ever!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And cosmigate...hon...FASHION FELONY...to funny!

Saleen, dear, I dont know why your panties are in a bunch, but it sures makes for some good entertainment.

Pussy crew that's it. All the hype for that fucking week ass comment. Jesus christ man take the fucking skirt off and show some balls. My kid could come up with a better comeback than that and he is 3, though he is smarter than you at such a young age, still he doesn't even know how to curse yet. Listen don't come back on this board till you have something worth my time.