Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me...

lollib

or does it seem to everyone that when they dont have sex for a while, they dont seem to really want it that much. But when you start having it or have it once, you want it all the time?? Dont know if I just feel that way or do people really want and think about it all the time??

Well, I havent had it for 2 and 1/2 years and by now i could care less if i got it or not. Although I am hoping to get lucky for my birthday, ahem dg( ;) )! HAHAHAHAHAH!

But seriously, i think that it depends on the individual. Since I masterbate and have toys, i still orgasm. But if i didnt have my toys i would probably be feening like a junky.

hahaha!

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i agree with that.. i can go awhile without sex and not even care about it. i guess it depends on your personality.. dont get me wrong, i try my best to get it but thats a different story

HAHAHAHAHAH! Do tell.

Originally posted by chula22

Well, I havent had it for 2 and 1/2 years and by now i could care less if i got it or not. Although I am hoping to get lucky for my birthday, ahem dg( ;) )! HAHAHAHAHAH!

But seriously, i think that it depends on the individual. Since I masterbate and have toys, i still orgasm. But if i didnt have my toys i would probably be feening like a junky.

hahaha!

DG - you're SOOOO in man! Lucky bastard! :)

Originally posted by spragga25

DG - you're SOOOO in man! Lucky bastard! :)

HAHAHA! He's not quite in yet. He has quite a few inches to go, I hope. MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz DGzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As for you spraggy, Im sure your persistence will get you in somewhere. Keep it up! ;)

hahaha!

lol.. i read you loud and clear bebe.. 10/2... watch out...

and if it wouldnt be for masturbation i think all of us would go insane...

HAHAHA! He's not quite in yet. He has quite a few inches to go, I hope. MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz DGzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As for you spraggy, Im sure your persistence will get you in somewhere. Keep it up! ;)

eh - I'll keep on trying chula!! ;)

But I don't know these days...the drought is getting bad as hell. If this keeps up any longer, I'm gonna join a monestary...

THE MONESTARY OF WACKIN' THE HOLY WANKER!! :eek: