Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please DO NOT SUPPORT this party called TWILO in L.I.

Please do not support this joke of a party it makes me so upset that people cant be real and support the scene all they do is try to hurt it, Russ Reign I would be so mad at you if you did this bullshit event. And a little note to Twilo...I hope you get these fucks in a court of law.

Jason Ojeda

Mind Trap Inc.

Originally posted by jasonojeda

Please do not support this joke of a party it makes me so upset that people cant be real and support the scene all they do is try to hurt it, Russ Reign I would be so mad at you if you did this bullshit event. And a little note to Twilo...I hope you get these fucks in a court of law.

Jason Ojeda

Mind Trap Inc.

I live in Long Island* And I don't think anyone is going to be going there* We are all laughing at them*;)

Jason Ojeda

Mind Trap Inc.

Are you kidding me? Grow up Jason! Everyone needs to make a living. Russ, I don't care what you do, but don't NOT do it because of this person! If you choose not too, that's fine! "I'm gonna be mad at you"...What a bitch!:mad::rolleyes:

Originally posted by youranass

Are you kidding me? Grow up Jason! Everyone needs to make a living. Russ, I don't care what you do, but don't NOT do it because of this person! If you choose not too, that's fine! "I'm gonna be mad at you"...What a bitch!:mad::rolleyes:

youre not gonna make much of a living by attempting to copy the greatest club in NYC of the past decade

youre just gonna disapoint lots of people, and piss even more people off

there can never be another twilo (R.I.P.)

OMG,

I really dont want to start shit, but people common!!!!!STOP with this "R.I.P." Twilo shit and talking about it like it was some kind of a religious shrine!!! Limelight was actually a churge, Twilo was just a warehouse with good DJ's and a vibe. WHen anyone says something about Twilo, all the twilo heads get so serious all of a sudden. RIDICULOUS!! :laugh:

It was just another club and its gone, get over it!! :rolleyes:

Tunnel closed down, and that used to be my fav club for a while, but you dont see me or other ppl, going around the threads defending it like it was a God's gift to men.

Pertaining to this topic... i really dont care what another club does or wants to do, if they wanna steal other's names, they are welcome to try their chances with its popularity and the legal implications if any.

Rad_

Originally posted by Rad_Z

OMG,

I really dont want to start shit, but people common!!!!!STOP with this "R.I.P." Twilo shit and talking about it like it was some kind of a religious shrine!!! Limelight was actually a churge, Twilo was just a warehouse with good DJ's and a vibe. WHen anyone says something about Twilo, all the twilo heads get so serious all of a sudden. RIDICULOUS!! :laugh:

It was just another club and its gone, get over it!! :rolleyes:

Don't you think that maybe there's a reason why us Twilo heads "get so serious" when we talk about the club? Twilo WAS a shrine for those of us lucky enough to have experienced it. Twilo was the best of this scene - it had the spirit, the soul, the beauty, the people and of course, the music. And most importantly, it was a place that lacked the negative and incendiary sentiments dripping from your post.

Yes, Twilo was a religious experience, and this ridiculous Long Island crap is an absolute blaspheme against what was a beautiful and unduplicatible club.

You're entitled to your opinion, but so are us Twilo devotees. I say, let the promoters find some other way to make their money. Some things are sacred. The Twilo name is one of them.

Don't worry, Jason - we got you.

:)

hey Jason... I agree with you 100%... it's assholes like this that give our scene a bad fucking name... you can rest assure, that I have spoke with one of the owners at Twilo, and this topic has come up....

Bigpopponis, I understand your feelings... these ppl and promoters brought it upon themesleves and are taking a huge risk. Obviously the "real" Twilo's owners or managers dont care too much about this new LI club.

So why the hell does someone start a thread by saying "don't go to this or that place"???

Blah dont matter.

Pkern:

Err your response just proves...lol... i dont even know what the hell it proves, but its funny as shit!

I actually regret and feel emotional about the terrible incident that happened on Sept. 11 and all those innocent ppl that have perished. Also about all the things that are happening in the world as a result of that attack.

Being troubled by some LI club using Twilo's name should be the least of your worries!

Rad_

I am not trying to be a complete asshole but I do know who this person is that is throwing this party, second it is not like I would be mad at Russ Reign as in "I WONT TALK TO YOU ANYMORE". My point is.....as a DJ, Promoter, Owner, whatever you may be in life, have some pride in what you do but don't take what someone else has built and try to rip them off by stealing the name. I would also say I was a fan of the club but it did not make me lose my mind everytime, it was a cool place but this to me is about principal, thats it.

Jason Ojeda

Mind Trap Inc.

I am not trying to be a complete asshole but I do know who this person is that is throwing this party, second it is not like I would be mad at Russ Reign as in "I WONT TALK TO YOU ANYMORE". My point is.....as a DJ, Promoter, Owner, whatever you may be in life, have some pride in what you do but don't take what someone else has built and try to rip them off by stealing the name. I would also say I was a fan of the club but it did not make me lose my mind everytime, it was a cool place but this to me is about principal, thats it.

Jason Ojeda

Mind Trap Inc.

AMen

-C

i attempted to go to this new "twilo" last friday, but the line was maaaad long, and we missed the guestlist time.

Some girls that were leaving said it was "BUTT" and i don't blame them...

i actually walked into the place earlier in the day just to check it out, and the door was open :laugh: and the place looked like a pigsty :tongue:

Whatever... i'm glad to savor the memories i had at TWILO NYC and let it rest there...

;)