Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly (Great Lineups in Coming Weeks)

Hey everyone...

I just want to say Centro-Fly will be sickest place between end of October and November...

Here is the lineup but not sure if it is confirmed yet...but this is what I heard from a few promotional sources...

oct 23 (tues): BT

Oct 25 : Quivver at centro promoting his TRANCEPORT 5

Nov 1: Seb Fontaine (first time he's in nyc since earlier this spring at Twilo)

Nov 8: Deep Dish (never disappoints, had a great time the first time they were at Centro)

Nov 15: Carl Cox (not confirmed, but heard about it..this would be an interesting nite)..

and of course oakey at hammerstein on nov 22 w/ seb and d-fuse..$45 bucks is steep but im sure everyone will still pay to see these guys

Let me ask this question to the board? If you had one choice to choose, which nite would u go?

For me I would say Carl Cox...I havent seen him for a while since last year at Twilo...he always fun to watch when he gets into his music...but also I would like to see Seb do his thing for a whole nite at centro not just 2 hours set......

bt

yo if this show will be anything like his live show at roxy a while back (part of the Jensen/sound tour) this will be WELL WORTH CHECKING OUT.

he does the Moby-esque thing of bringing live performers on stage to play bass, guitar, live drums, turntables; and he himself commands the microphone as well as a whole arsenal of sequencers samplers and keyboards.

totally ILLIN.

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by MixMag

Hey everyone...

I just want to say Centro-Fly will be sickest place between end of October and November...

Here is the lineup but not sure if it is confirmed yet...but this is what I heard from a few promotional sources...

oct 23 (tues): BT

Oct 25 : Quivver at centro promoting his TRANCEPORT 5

Nov 1: Seb Fontaine (first time he's in nyc since earlier this spring at Twilo)

Nov 8: Deep Dish (never disappoints, had a great time the first time they were at Centro)

Nov 15: Carl Cox (not confirmed, but heard about it..this would be an interesting nite)..

and of course oakey at hammerstein on nov 22 w/ seb and d-fuse..$45 bucks is steep but im sure everyone will still pay to see these guys

Let me ask this question to the board? If you had one choice to choose, which nite would u go?

For me I would say Carl Cox...I havent seen him for a while since last year at Twilo...he always fun to watch when he gets into his music...but also I would like to see Seb do his thing for a whole nite at centro not just 2 hours set......

hey...

about this post...

i just wondered, i went to the centro-fly web site and couldn't find anything about carl cox...

does anybody know whether he is coming or not?...

if yes, when and where?...

thanks in advance...

Originally posted by ghb2001

CArl Cox has cancelled all US dates, so pissed!

i second that notion...

spoke to rob fernandez at vinyl one night and i congradulated him on gettin cox to his night and he said that cox postponed it until the war calms down...