Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ World

the tix are on ticketmaster.com or $35 at Satellite Records on Bowery.

About the dress core, last time I was there, at Oakey, I was wearing jeans and my friend was wearing snickers, and there were 4 guys total with no girls. We got on the "line" at like 11:45, at 12 we were already listening to Oakey inside.

some more questions about world:

is it possible to park in the area on the streets? i just don't want to shell out $20-30 for a parking lot.

how is security? how's the patdown at the door, is the security tight once you're in?

is glowstixx cool? oh please please! ;)

thanks ahead of time..

yea tiesto.. can't wait..

You can park a few blocks down, and do not worry one bit about security, not only do the bouncers pat u down but durning the night uniform police peek in and check around, not for drugs but odd things, their are military officers and a police dispatch right on the corner by the World.

Do not worry about coming in, as it is everyone has to live their lifes, and not in fear of what "could" happen.

I just got my tickets this morning WHOOO HOOOO yeah, I'm hoping the vibe is as great as it was at Limelight in March....I have expectations here....better be good....Rui Da Silva is opeing supposedly he's really good "Touch Me" single is number one in UK......anybody know where I can hear it???