Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthrax in NY

usa

a NBC employee here in Manhattan is infected with Anthrax. Be careful. It seems it has spread to NY. DO NOT open any mails that you didn't expect. that include any junk mails. and whereever you go, always wash your hands. and stay away from arabs.

stay alive folks

ok...it's true! but it is *NOT* the same type of anthrax contracted in florida. this type was thrue the skin and the person who got it is supposedly in no danger and is expected a normal recovery!....

i wouldn't get all nervous. and about those in florida....it was most likely a criminal act not a terrorist act~basically someone being an asshole!

I got kinda jumpy on my reply because I thought USA was going to start bashing arabs (a flame war that I can assure you he was looking for).

Seriously though, if you wash your hands and keep yourself clean, you shouldn't have a problem, it's when the government tells us to boil all water for consumption, that we should worry. . .

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yea thats right.. b/c purse-snatchers have recently become biological weapons capable..

actually moron if you think before u reply u might have actually realized the point! but it's ok i will explain to you...

a "criminal act" ..meaning an illegal act by one person or a small group....IN OTHER WORDS not an act of TERRORISM!!! do u really think that a terrorist organization would waste their time on small numbers~NO SORRY! ask anyone in law or government....so u can save the sarcasm it is not needed in a post like this!

I actually work around the area, and the sirens ringing are deafening. Not to start propaganda, but if you really think about it though, what is the one thing we have been discussing in the last 4 weeks, bio and chem terror. what best then to send it to NBC which would be all over the press. We are all worried as it is and this definitely puts everyone on alarm even more. Assumptions can be made it is terrorism for that fact. Since anthrax is not something you can make at home like some other chemicals. Plus, a girl working here with me has been all stressed out since she works the mailroom and is in daily contact with opening boxes, she also says for the past week she has been feeling the same kind of symptoms.

Originally posted by sweetfun

USA wants to scare everyone...Yes the story is true, but I am sick of him, only posting negative shit and nothing about music or clubbing, we can all read and watch the news so stop posting it here.

call me naieve, but how can you be sick of it when he's only up to 7 posts total....

Just playing Devil's Adv.

Originally posted by misk

actually moron if you think before u reply u might have actually realized the point! but it's ok i will explain to you...

a "criminal act" ..meaning an illegal act by one person or a small group....IN OTHER WORDS not an act of TERRORISM!!! do u really think that a terrorist organization would waste their time on small numbers~NO SORRY! ask anyone in law or government....so u can save the sarcasm it is not needed in a post like this!

Hey misk it can actually be a terrorist act. The experts have been saying that a mass infection (crop duster, real in subway) is exteremly difficult to do. Think about it, you can possibly infect hundreds of people through mail. How many times have you opened a letter without even looking who it's from. I don't know but it's just to coincidental to me.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Hey misk it can actually be a terrorist act. The experts have been saying that a mass infection (crop duster, real in subway) is exteremly difficult to do. Think about it, you can possibly infect hundreds of people through mail. How many times have you opened a letter without even looking who it's from. I don't know but it's just to coincidental to me.

i understand that and the whole idea that it is sending people into a frenzy. but i was just saying one theory that has been stated maybe just to calm people ...who knows...but the sarcastic comment from pfloyd was unnecessary and not well thought!!

Originally posted by misk

i understand that and the whole idea that it is sending people into a frenzy. but i was just saying one theory that has been stated maybe just to calm people ...who knows...but the sarcastic comment from pfloyd was unnecessary and not well thought!!

I disagree. I think you can't be naive at a time like this.