Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People, Be On Your Highest Alert This Whole Weekend!!!!

PEOPLE, PLEASE BE ON YOUR HIGHEST ALERT THIS WEEKEND, REGARDING ANYTHING THAT YOU'RE PLANNING TO DO!! I WOULD SUGGEST TO CHOOSE THE CLUBS, BARS, LOUNGES, ETC... THAT YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO TO THIS WEEKEND TO CHOOSE THEM WISELY AND CAUTIOUSLY....TRY TO STAY OUT OF MANHATTAN AREA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE SOME SHIT IS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND!! NOT NECESSARILY IN NYC, BUT THERE ARE NO DEFINITE TARGETS!! MY FRIEND'S DAD IS AN INS SPECIAL AGENT AND HE HAS "VERY HIGH CONNECTIONS UP THERE" AND HE TOLD ME THAT THIS WEEKEND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS!! PLEASE IF U HAVE TO FLY ANYWHERE THIS WEEKEND TAKE IN CONSIDERATION CANCELLING WHATEVER TRIPS U HAVE PLANNED, AND THINK ABOUT IT TWICE!! I KNOW THE SECURITY HAS BEEN TIGHTENED EVERYWHERE, BUT WE HAVE TO BE REALISTIC, WE CANNOT PREVENT ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!! AS PROBABLY MOST OF YOU HAVE HEARD THE FBI HAS BEEN ON ITS HIGHEST STATE OF ALERT IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS, AND HAS BEEN GIVING A LOT OF WARNINGS TO PEOPLE!!

ALSO AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW THERE HAS BEEN AN ANTHRAX CASE DISCOVERED TODAY IN NYC!! IT IS THE 3RD CASE OF ANTHRAX IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS....AND THEY ARE STILL SAYING THAT IT DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT IT IS LINKED TO TERRORIST ATTACKS BUT COME ON NOW.....3 FUCKING CASES AND ONE OF THEM IN NYC!! I KNOW THAT NONE OF US WANT TO LET THESE FUCKING FANATICS AND SCUMBAGS RUIN OUR LIVES BY SCARING US BUT I THINK, YOU RATHER BE SAFE THAN SORRY!! IT'S NOT THE LAST PARTY OF THE YEAR THAT YOU WOULD GO TO TONITE AND IT'LL BE THERE AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND OR THE FOLLOWING AND SO ON.....BUT PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL!! THIS SHIT IS NOT OVER YET, IT'LL TAKE A PRETTY LENGTHY TIME FOR THINGS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL AROUND HERE AND EVERYWHERE IN THE U.S.!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HAVE A VERY SAFE WEEKEND PEOPLE!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Originally posted by illlogik

be carefully , blah blah blah. whateva

if somethings gonna happen, its gonna happen theres nothing u can do about it

i am headin into manhatten later with out any worries..

peace

but well...life comes as it goes...

make the best of it....

You can come to Astoria on sunday.

Nitro Bar and Lounge

32-18 Steinway St

Astoria, NY 11103

DJ Ody Roc (BadBoy Records) spinning the hiphop, Reggae and deep house all nite.

The fun begins at 8pm.

21+please - no cover (so stop by!)

Train: G/R steinway st stop.

I went out to the city for two nights this weekend, and I'm happy I did - they were 2 of the best nights in my life. To me, going out and seeing some great dj's is an amazing hightened sense experience - If something is to happen in NY, I would have at least lived life to the fullest!

Last night, I did have a bad thought though - a thought that a overcrowded club can be a perfect target for a biological attack (especially Limelight which doesn't search anyone).

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it and live the phrase skys the limit..,, Biggie Smalls

we gotta follow these words for all they mean and those damn terrorists can never defeat us... we're too strong to let a bunch of lunatics dirupt our way of life

Originally posted by mist

I went out to the city for two nights this weekend, and I'm happy I did - they were 2 of the best nights in my life. To me, going out and seeing some great dj's is an amazing hightened sense experience - If something is to happen in NY, I would have at least lived life to the fullest!

Last night, I did have a bad thought though - a thought that a overcrowded club can be a perfect target for a biological attack (especially Limelight which doesn't search anyone).

oh no, Tash, LL SEARCHES now....

you mean they didn't get you friday night? strange.....:confused: