Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling All Djs, Specific Question..........

deppnade

say someone, just someone, made a mix........ and the mix was as follows:

1. Amber Yes Micheal Diamond Rmx

2. Jana More Than Life Rockstar 69 Rmx

3. Vaiio Rapture Deep Dish Mix

4. Green Velvet La La Land

5. Moloko Indigo Robbie Rivera Dark Dub

6. Robbie Rivera Feel This 2001

7. Da Rude Sandstorm Superchumbo Rmx

8. Eurythmics Sweet Dreams 2001

9. Massive Who Am I Peter Rauhofer Rmx

10. Sono Keep Control Victor Calderone Rmx

11. John Creamer and Stephanie K- I Love You

starting it with a dub from princess bride and ending it with a dub from full metal jacket........anyways, my question:

what bpm do u think this will sound the best at???

i did it at 134, kinda put everyone to sleep, 136 seemed a tad too fast, so i think 135 is the one, what do you guys think????

anywheres from 130-140.it depends.it sounds different if your just sitting at your house playin something at 135 or your in a club rockin something at 135.the vaiio,sandstorm and i love your are around 132-133(i think)where as more than life is around 138 or so..just gotta find the balance or adjust and tweek as you go.

yea mike, i got mixmeister off the internet, and i have been addicted ever since..........this is my first attempt at mixing and mixes, and i feel that i have a better "feel" for songs than most people, thats just my opinion, so i am trying to learn all this mixing on the computer stuff because i dont see myself buying vinyl and or cds any time soon, and mp3s are sooo easy to come by, as well as this program..............

this cd was for all my boys at my school, we are 20, and are into the factory and world scene, recently got back into tsettos because he is spinning deep tribal and tech house tracks, so i figured why not pick these to rock out to pregame......

rapture is a must, more than life rmx was because we all have crushes on jana:), indigo is a guaranteed must after junior spun it the reopening party last saturday, same with feel this and sandstorm rmx, others speak for themselves.........

sheesh...its not like he said he was howells......

people need to calm down and understand that one persons PVD is another persons Draper is another persons DJ at a watering hole at college that mixes Cmon Eileen and Brown Eyed Girl perfectly....

its only an opinion, no need to jump on people:(

keep doing ur thing depp...

Mike BuGouT

thats what im talking about bugout..........thanks bro...............

my little brother, not so little, frosh at marist, is just getting into the club scene, arent u near there??

also, could u shoot me an email at deppnade@hotmail.com with your top 10 of both exit/factory type shit as well as a top 10, if u like this type of music, of deep/tribal/even tech house, stuff that denny tsettos is starting to spin, junior, even jp a little, i would really appreciate it because i think i have the same taste in songs as u do, by deep and tribal and all that i mean songs like indigo, feel this 2001, smoke machine, that type of tune, but u already knew that being the world renowned dj that u are;), lol

thanks again bugout

I wouldnt say world renowned..:rolleyes: but soon enuff...

I'm at the Matrix on Saturday nights...have ur bro drop me an email and i'll get him on my list....I'm also on the radio up there but currently changing stations so I'll let u know when I'm set

A Top 10? no order

1. Debelah Morgan-Why Did u have to be (Andy n the lamboy mix)

2. Lisa Pure-I'm Over You (Cove Bros)

3. Pedro Del Mar- Harder??!!

4. Sandra Flyn - 1st Period

5. Kamasutra - Tribe of Kamasutra

6. Central Seven ft. Khiara -Mystery

7. Tina Ann- In my Dreams (Dezrock)

8. Smoke Machine---pssst...

9. Alma Matris- Musica Electrica (Rauhofer)

10. Richie Santana - Hard Shit

upset pick of the week...

Backstreet Boys- Drowned (Dezrock) wait until u hear this vocal....if u block out that its BSB and pay attention to the track, its amazing--the u dont mind the boy band....amazing track

I tried to mix it up with diff genres...

Mike BuGouT