Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL** Jeff Mills Cp Meetup Review

quoth

geeezus, I dont even know where to start about friday night! OK. Mills was totally awesome. definitely kept my energy up. bouncing the whole time even thought I think I may have sweat a river!

As far as the CP crew:

you kids are mad crazy!!! really good to finally meet Romy20, Fuckin HIGHMAY, and I know there were a whole bunch of others who's names have escaped my fried brain.

As always , it was great to chill with crobra, mist, tancend, scotty "bouncyboy" scribz, exodust, charails (sorry I couldnt make it on saturday), my boy thehacker (love ya man)

sleepiswaste- I cant believe you were there the whole time and I didnt see you until after mills. DOH. well, it was still awesome to see you, but you already knew that.

trippintrance64 I dont even have to tell you how I feel, cause you already know! And by the way, what you did to me in the skybox... man its been a while. hehe. *MUAH*

rad_Z- am I missing something? how do you know who I'm sweet on? Heck, I dont even know who hacker is talking about and he knows me!

ANYWAY xpander and quoth- I'm confused- who's my husband and who's my concubine? you boys need to play nice! And just so you know, if I'm anyone's future wife (which I doubt) its BARVYBE! so there!

seriously though, xpander- great to see you as always.

Quoth, it was really good to meet your cocky ass! I'm seeing a lot of sarcasm wars in our future...

hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

HUGZ AND SMOOCHES!!!!

Originally posted by xpander

gee, and here i thought it was the layer of scummy film that appears on the floor an hour after the club opens....

no xpander, that layer of scummy film that appears on the floor an hour after the club opens is the aftermath of THE HACKER after he pisses himself, from the direct hit he took, when he clumsily ran into my fist

:splat:

Originally posted by quoth

no xpander, that layer of scummy film that appears on the floor an hour after the club opens is the aftermath of THE HACKER after he pisses himself, from the direct hit he took, when he clumsily ran into my fist

:splat:

yeah no shit man. you flail like a helicopter in a nosedive.

daaaaamn. it's all good. no worries.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

trippintrance64I dont even have to tell you how I feel, cause you already know! And by the way, what you did to me in the skybox... man its been a while. hehe. *MUAH*

Heck, I dont even know who hacker is talking about and he

knows me!

maybe the math isn't as simple as i first thought,

but to me it seemed obvious.

i'mma shut up now.

trippintrance64 I dont even have to tell you how I feel, cause you already know! And by the way, what you did to me in the skybox... man its been a while. hehe. *MUAH*

It'll reoccur this Fri ;), had a wonderful time at Mills....wish i would have seen you more, but thanx for making my night as fun, and memorable as it was. Luv ya sweetie.

-Al

fuckin HIGHMAY, and I know there were a whole bunch of others who's names have escaped my fried brain.

rad_Z- am I missing something? how do you know who I'm sweet on? Heck, I dont even know who hacker is talking about and he knows me!

ANYWAY xpander and quoth- I'm confused- who's my husband and who's my concubine? you boys need to play nice! And just so you know, if I'm anyone's future wife (which I doubt) its BARVYBE! so there!

seriously though, xpander- great to see you as always.

Quoth, it was really good to meet your cocky ass! I'm seeing a lot of sarcasm wars in our future...

hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

HUGZ AND SMOOCHES!!!!

ahhhh...sweet lady :)

thanks for treatin' her so nice boyz....*MUAAAAAAH* <---a big thank u kiss.

and LM, u know i'll stick with our watch my back, drink my ass under the table, dance my ass all over the floor, stinky cologne, skate and step, lucky fucky, smiling high, tattoo my butt, stumblin' down, bitch kissing relationship. (4 now). can't afford that decoder ring or the plastic pickets for a white fence around my window planter anyhoo!!!! LOL

---so, we stunk drumbling 2gether to the land the we love on friday?

sorry i missed all y'all - BUT ESPECIALLY YOU HIGHMAY!!! WTF - U GET YOUR PHILLY BOUND ASS UP HERE AND NO DIGGY 4 ME?

WHat a fantastic night......not only because I met a bunch of awesome people but also because....................

Jeff Mills kicked my ass once again!!!!!!!

he never seems to disapoint me!

and I was liking surgeon too.

to all the CP heads, I wish I had time to do personal shout outs...but work is calling.........

It was really nice to chill with ya'll...I hope we can do it again real soon!

HUGS AND KISSES

RENEE

ps. Quoth do I really look like I have an attitude?

:confused: hehe

Originally posted by barvybe

and LM, u know i'll stick with our watch my back, drink my ass under the table, dance my ass all over the floor, stinky cologne, skate and step, lucky fucky, smiling high, tattoo my butt, stumblin' down, bitch kissing relationship. (4 now). can't afford that decoder ring or the plastic pickets for a white fence around my window planter anyhoo!!!! LOL

---so, we stunk drumbling 2gether to the land the we love on friday?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not only is this the funniest shit I've read all week, but it perfectly describes our relationship! You know we'll be stunk drumbling together on friday! hey, go check out the RSVP list Pete, I think you screwed up!

*muaaaah*

Originally posted by exodust

WHat a fantastic night......not only because I met a bunch of awesome people but also because....................

Jeff Mills kicked my ass once again!!!!!!!

he never seems to disapoint me!

and I was liking surgeon too.

to all the CP heads, I wish I had time to do personal shout outs...but work is calling.........

It was really nice to chill with ya'll...I hope we can do it again real soon!

HUGS AND KISSES

RENEE

ps. Quoth do I really look like I have an attitude?

:confused: hehe

no silly, an attidude as in SEXYNESS like...not a meek shy type girl who gigles when u say hi to her..but like a girl who is in control of herself and knows how to fuckin talk with people and has control. THATTTTTTTTTT my friend, is what i meant when i said, this girl packs an attidueand its kinda sexy when a girl is like that and can be very chill. Its a good trait to have so dont change, whatever ye doing, keep doin it hehe.

Originally posted by quoth

no silly, an attidude as in SEXYNESS like...not a meek shy type girl who gigles when u say hi to her..but like a girl who is in control of herself and knows how to fuckin talk with people and has control. THATTTTTTTTTT my friend, is what i meant when i said, this girl packs an attidueand its kinda sexy when a girl is like that and can be very chill. Its a good trait to have so dont change, whatever ye doing, keep doin it hehe.

and now for the Transcend-standard-response...

**drumroll please**

what he said