Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Older Men?????

marcid21

I'm 22 and have just started seeing a 33 year old firemen!!!

woo hoo! I've heard there's a big demand for men in uniform these days!!!

There dosen't seem to be any problems as of right now....he's so georgous, and is really athletic. I'm just wondering if I'm headed for disaster. I've always seemed to have this thing for older guys....

Any advice on this??????

older guys are great. they know how to treat a woman, and are better at other things too. beware though, some tend to be liars (which is true about young guys too). always gotta keep your eyes open. ive never been with a guy over 28 , so maybe its a little different

Originally posted by marcid21

Ragga,

You can kiss my butt all you want, I'm still not going to have sex with you. Word has it you get around......

LOL - I'm gonna kick Gabo's ASS :mad:

Truce buddy - I was actually being nice!

I always get crap from peeps that say it's not wise to date older people .....I'm 27 and I'm on YOUR SIDE

Jesus - can't ya take a compliment!! :)

Originally posted by somebitch

older guys are great. they know how to treat a woman, and are better at other things too. beware though, some tend to be liars (which is true about young guys too). always gotta keep your eyes open. ive never been with a guy over 28 , so maybe its a little different

Just keep your head up..i dont see problems for the two of you..,...you can go out and drink with him and his friends if it ever came to that,....just take it slow and you never know.;)

So far the only problem when we go out is he dosen't like to stay out too late....not that he can't handle it, but he claims the crowd gets too "deliquent" for him.

I guess I'll give him that. I already am starting to think that about certain places, and I'm still a spring chick.

So far the only problem when we go out is he dosen't like to stay out too late....not that he can't handle it, but he claims the crowd gets too "deliquent" for him.

I guess I'll give him that. I already am starting to think that about certain places, and I'm still a spring chick.

The whole age things sucks,....trust me i know...but if you really care about eachother then things will work out ...im a firm believer that things happen for a reason..I used to get lines like the crowd is too "deliquent" but if thats what you like then do you...this is one of those things that only you know whats best for you...:)

Originally posted by randall16

The whole age things sucks,....trust me i know...but if you really care about eachother then things will work out ...im a firm believer that things happen for a reason..I used to get lines like the crowd is too "deliquent" but if thats what you like then do you...this is one of those things that only you know whats best for you...:)

I used to get simelar lines from my older ex. When we fought he would call me "little girl" I would retort with "ok DAD!" that used to piss him off. This guy would comment on my age if I wanted to watch the Simpsons. Alas he was just a major asshole. My father is married to someone who is 14 yrs younger than him and they are a match made in heaven. They met when she was 21. She is the best thing that ever happened to him. It all boils down to respect. If you can maintain a high level of respect between yourselves, the relationship has a great chance.

Betty

Everyone knows that men mature at a MUCH slower rate than women!!!

A girl at 20 = A guy at 25

A girl at 25 = A guy at 35

A girl at 30 = a guy at 45

So use this scale accordingly...with the exceptions of mid-life crisis'; example:

A girl 18 = A guy at 50

A girl at 35 = A guy at 20

I just think an older guy is practically manditory for women. I'm not saying that we're superior or anything, but it is a known fact that maturity levels between men and women the same age are very different. Since I was 16 I've been dating older men, by choice.

My best friend (a guy) actually likes younger girls....his reason is, he dosen't have to try too hard to impress them, and they look up to him like he's their hero.

~Whatever floats your boat~

my parents are 16 years apart. they have an amazing relationship and have been married 28 years. there are some issues that arise as a result of age, but nothing to difficult. i think for my Mom its the fact that he could die and while she still has years to live, hes 69, she's 53 now, that she could have to live without the love of her life for a long time.

though it worked for my parents, i don't think i would look to someone younger. i actually tend to find that girls 2-3 years younger than me and even my age (i'm 25) lack the life experiences and maturity that i'm looking for in a g/f. maybe as i get older that will change.

I just think an older guy is practically manditory for women. I'm not saying that we're superior or anything, but it is a known fact that maturity levels between men and women the same age are very different.

hey hon, that's a big generalization. guys in groups tend to be idiots, but...

i always dated older women when i was younger. from 16 to 25 always older women. girls my age weren't challenging me enough.

now, i date my age and younger cause the older girls just aren't where i am right now - meaning they don't go out so much, are feeling the urge for kids and stuff, u know. i need a few more years for that....

Originally posted by barvybe

guys in groups tend to be idiots...

LMFAO

thats so true, i love hanging out with my friends and being an idiot. its so much fucking fun. my group of guy friends has over the years found about 10 girls who think we are absolutely hilarious, while the rest see our behaviour and puke. i know what kind of girl i wanna be with.

Originally posted by spragga25

Whew - just turned 27........I'm one of the lucky ones!!!

:D

Yes you just made it ragga! I guess as I age I will add an age up.

When i turn 23 in december i will make a limit of 29 and sometimes 30! hahahahah!

Originally posted by barvybe

i always dated older women when i was younger. from 16 to 25 always older women. girls my age weren't challenging me enough.

now, i date my age and younger cause the older girls just aren't where i am right now - meaning they don't go out so much, are feeling the urge for kids and stuff, u know. i need a few more years for that....

Yeah, I hear that...I'm still a few years younger than you, but i'm starting to see that already!

yeah - its weird cause i'm actually kinda age blind - i mean unless u'r under 21 or over 35, i figure u'r about my age...hehe. i'm told i look about 26 - people always surprised to find out i'm 30.

seriously though, i actually do and have no real preference, but the older girls are kinda too serious. now, don't get me wrong, i love it when a lady knows what she wants, has a plan and is going after it - strong and independent!!! but they need to know how to let their hair down still.

ummm....is it just me or is there some logic to all of these posts???

Chicks are into older guys, because of they're mentality....ya know...older, wiser, more of an idea of what they want...yada, yada, yada...

And guys, (early to mid twenties from what I'm seeing) are into younger girls because they don't have that frame of mind...they're mainly just out to party and aren't serious about all that much.

Call me uptight, but that comment that older girls don't know how to let it go kind of insults me....I love to go crazy, get all messed up, and hear all the music pounding deep in my chest...but I just know when that can happen. I busted my ass for four years in college, so I can get the job I want...now that I have it...it's just a matter of priorities....(and I think guys grasp that concept a little later than we do)

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Call me uptight, but that comment that older girls don't know how to let it go kind of insults me....I love to go crazy, get all messed up, and hear all the music pounding deep in my chest...but I just know when that can happen. I busted my ass for four years in college, so I can get the job I want...now that I have it...it's just a matter of priorities....(and I think guys grasp that concept a little later than we do)

well if your b-day is right, i wouldn't actually consider you old!! ;)

i personally like a girl who's take charge and know's what she wants, but also knows how to still have a good time, and i don't see that as much in girls that are 25 and older...not to say that's always the case -- i was hanging out with this girl a couple of weeks ago who was cool as shit...i guessed she was about 19/20 (she loved me for that one!), turns out she was 28, has a great job, and still knows have to have a great time...

hey, hope it wasn't me that insulted u with that comment. i actually have a whole crew (guys and girls) that are pretty much 27 - 31 that go out and party harder than most younger people. i just meant that beyond them, u mostly see youngsters out, which is normal. the older you get the more responsibilities u have and stuff, plus kids starts to show up and things like that. not a knock, just a fact. and women seem to get into these things sooner than guys. might not be maturity per se, maybe biological clock? i dunno. dancing is my tension release, thats all.

i happen to be supper responsible - have been a manager, a vice-president of a company, an entrepreneur, etc. i happen to only need about 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night, so i go out a lot....

in fact the tues, wed, thurs, hard core going out crowd seems to be mostly 25 and up...

No Way Freefall, I never said I'm old....I just think I'm one of the older girls that posts on here...

~Would somebody throw me the adult diapers????

lol...cheers. if you're one of the older ones, I might *really* be in trouble! :laugh: