Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Miami

glowsticks

Just wanted to send a big thank you to all the CP heads I met at crowbar on Saturday night I had a blast meetin you all and gettin a chance to chill with all of you. All of us that traveled from NY had a great weekend on the whole and will be coming down to miami soon. Other than me getting thrown out of Space at about 230 - 3 oclock for reasons i will not disclose hehehehe, I still listened to Pvds set outside on the street and constantly harrassed the cops to let me back in with threats of being put in jail not phasing me. Parks and wilson tore it up, one of the better sets ive heard in a long time. Anyway Just wanted to say thanks...

BTW Stacey check ur PMS :D

Originally posted by mimid

Hey glowsticks, who were you with @ Crobar? Did I meet you? Were you with littled? Lemme know...... :D

I dunno if I met you, Alot of people and the weekend is still a blur...Yup I was with D along with a whole bunch of other New Yorkers..I was wearing a blue shirt and grey pants..

you guys rule!...

glowsticks and myrlin, you both met mimi... and a bunch of the others too...

you guys, these were the two dancing with us in your corner... and glowstickin' really well...

we all had a blast!... most everyone was mangled from pvd the night before... but we all had a blast!... i luv luv luv parks and wilson...

-and who was spinning b4 them?.... he dropped a new track i luv, and i heard it again in the morning at space... baz- "believers"

i dont wanna list all you guys' names, but everyone was ~madcool~

stace' i cannot believe deepdish is there this weekend!-my favorite! oh well, we're gettin' 'em nov 8th...

and oh yeah, i'm thinking about making another trip for a weekend and crashing w/ you? :blank::D

Originally posted by littled

you guys rule!...

glowsticks and myrlin, you both met mimi... and a bunch of the others too...

you guys, these were the two dancing with us in your corner... and glowstickin' really well...

we all had a blast!... most everyone was mangled from pvd the night before... but we all had a blast!... i luv luv luv parks and wilson...

-and who was spinning b4 them?.... he dropped a new track i luv, and i heard it again in the morning at space... baz- "believers"

i dont wanna list all you guys' names, but everyone was ~madcool~

stace' i cannot believe deepdish is there this weekend!-my favorite! oh well, we're gettin' 'em nov 8th...

and oh yeah, i'm thinking about making another trip for a weekend and crashing w/ you? :blank::D

D, get your lil' ass over here..... :D;)

I didn't get a chance 2 meet any of you but I'm sure I was hanging around the same vicinity as you NY people. However, I did get the pleasure of meeting "D" in person. Littled was tearing shit up on the dancefloor. It's great to finally meet her after all this time. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you NY people the next time u come down. :)