Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for ladies about pussy odor

andwhysee

Originally posted by andwhysee

please pardon me for posting such a sensitive subject but i get turn off when i smell the disgusting pussy smell when i have sex. the smell is the same for all the girls i've met. and it's hard for me to tell them their pussy smells bad, there are also girls whose pussy don't smell as bad or don't smell at all. what causes these smells? and are the any cure for them?

if its every girl and it tastes and smells that bad.. .you might be eating out there asses... try turning them around or look a lil below the belly button region... good luck stud...

Originally posted by dgmodel

if its every girl and it tastes and smells that bad.. .you might be eating out there asses... try turning them around or look a lil below the belly button region... good luck stud...

Very good observation...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No comment on this topic.....:tongue:

Originally posted by arcticshdw

Ok, I know this isnt gonna help matters any, but this is how I see it. Now I APOLOGISE for everyone this may offend, and you have to remember that when you break it down I am just a GUY. I dont know any more about this shit, than the rest of the male species do, but this is just my opinion. As I have come to call such acts of "going down" on girls..."eating ice cream." Making such topics acceptable in public, around parents etc. Ice cream? you may ask...no Ice Cream You Scream Ice Cream...just to differentiate for those hot summer nights. All girls have a different flavor...different cones they come in, different smells. You deal as it is delt to you. If a shower helps, by all means hop in. If you feel weird asking, say that you are taking a shower and maybe she will get the hint. If all else fails and you still want a scoop, well...think of the plain and simple fact that you are indeed eating pussy, and there are many guys out there sitting home alone on CP TALKING about eating pussy. I cant believe that after realizing what you are doing, you are going to complain...I mean for Christ Sakes...some female actually let you do it and still, people are picky. Nobody is that good. Thats just my opinion of course, and I'm probally wrong

EXACTLY. eating pussy should be treated as a privelege. no matter how bad u think it smells, just be happy that ur down there and u got it in ur face. cuz when u dont have it in ur face, ur gonna wish u did, and ur gonna miss it...alot.

Originally posted by andwhysee

please pardon me for posting such a sensitive subject but i get turn off when i smell the disgusting pussy smell when i have sex. the smell is the same for all the girls i've met. and it's hard for me to tell them their pussy smells bad.

i didnt bother reading all the posts except for the 1st so bear with me please....but as far as a smell during and after sex goes.....sex smells period (where's Mr.Dick when ya need him :P).......ya want the fruit ya gotta take the pits.

;) good luck finding a girl without a scent

i see nothing wrong with how you stated your question dude...you shouldn't have to pussy-foot around what you want to say.

I think that a lot of the taste and smell of pussy has to do with the condition of health that the girl is in. If you eat unhealthy food in excess, don't eat fruits or vegetables or fiber or whatevers to clean you out, don't drink water, don't exercise, (and especially if you smoke) you shouldn't be surprised if your kootchie stinks. Same goes for guys, really...If you do all of the above and you drink a lot of alcohol, you're looking at some pretty funky spunk down there. (I stole that from Sex and the City) Regular hygiene period has a lot to do with it and also what time of the day you catch the girl at. but mostly a healthy diet and lifestyle. Also you have that small percentage of people that just smell that way. My friend is dating this girl that he really loves and stuff but is bothered by how she smells down there. They've tried everything to get around it but thats just her natural smell. Out of all the girls in the world, you should be able to find at least one sweet smelling pussy dude...or maybe you should try some in another state?

Ok, let me get this clear. First of all...a girl is going to have some sort of natural smell to her. If she smells like flowers or dial soap, then she is TRYING to cover something up obviously.

Now, I don't know how many girls out there will be with me, but in my experiences with going down on men, it smells like an armpit down there sometimes. Sweaty after a long day of being crammped into jeans and whatever else. It is natural for someone to sweat especially in the genital area. As far as girls go...it is moist down there. Combined with sweat, it is natural to have an odor. I don't know about your experinced, but I've never smelled a good sweat, or thought my sweat smelled like roses. Give a girl a break. Just because she smells or has some sort of odor, doesn't mean she her snatch is ranck and nasty. Now, if she's got some nasty ass shit goin on down there and a smell that absolutely makes you wanna vomit, then she's got issues.

My 2 cents.