Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm sick =(

Ughhh, I feel like shit.

I was fine Saturday, and yesterday I started to feel a little something, and this morning I just woke up horrible. LIke my whole body aches, my throat kinda hurts when I swallow, I'm pretty sure I have a little fever, and one sec ill be hot and the next cold.

I've been sleeping most of the day casue i think that comtrex that i took made me drowsy.

:(

- a sick romy20:(

Originally posted by romy20

Ughhh, I feel like shit.

I was fine Saturday, and yesterday I started to feel a little something, and this morning I just woke up horrible. LIke my whole body aches, my throat kinda hurts when I swallow, I'm pretty sure I have a little fever, and one sec ill be hot and the next cold.

I've been sleeping most of the day casue i think that comtrex that i took made me drowsy.

:(

- a sick romy20:(

You didn't open any strange envelopes recently, have you? Seriously, don't sit home with something flu-like without seeing a doctor...

Originally posted by romy20

Well, I havent opened any envelopes (not that i remember), and actually I didnt drop allll weekend lol just friday

oh...so you didnt find out what i put in your drink on saturday? oh wait im not supposed to say that out loud, dammit i always blow my cover!!!!!!

Sorry hun. I know what you are going through. Not personally, but my girlfriend had exactly those symptoms and went to the doctor. She got anti-biotics and is fine now, so I suggest you do the same thing. Its all over the place these days. Just a seasonal cold that is hitting a few peeps that have been putting in long hours for various reasons. By the by, it was nice to meet you at Howells, and lots of fluids and a few shots of nyquil should work wonders until you can get to the doc. It worked for jennEfer, and isnt contagious...thank god...