Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Position

DJGaryMatthews

Speaking of being creative, I must admit, it's hart to say which is the favorite position. In my case, I like to change positions, and it really depends on my mood, sometimes I prefer the old school, I don't know how you call it here because I am a foreigner so excuse my lack of vocabulary, we call it missionary position (don't ask me where this comes from), it's when you just lay on the girl, looking in her eyes and all that stuff.

But as I said, depending on the mood, doggy style is also a great one, or kneeing in front of her as she lays down at the edge of the bed, or (if sizes match) taking her from behind in a standing position with her (more or less) bend over.

But talking of positions, you have also to talk about places. I mean when you are outdoors or in the shower or where ever you are probably going to use different positions than when you are in the bedroom...

It all depends on the mood and on the partner. A position is only half the game, if the partner doesn't like it it's no fun anymore. But if you have a partner who is as open and creative as you are, there's practically no way which you can't do!

Enough said (actually I can talk lots... if you want proof, look into the Polly Esther's forum, I wrote whole novels there) :)

Cya,

Legend

Yeah right, that just puts in a third aspect, there are positions which are better for the man and some which are better for the girl. And there is also a convenience aspect, do you just want to lay down and let her ride you or hold her down while giving her all the goods you have...

Gosh looks like massive diversity to me. But talking of deepest penetration, xtcgirlie you are absolutely right :)

L.

I am a fan of a lot of different positions and I'm not complaining if I am in any one of them.

However, from a guys point of view, I love to be rode. Just lay back and enjoy. I know most women like doggy the best but there are ways to simulate doggy style in this position by having the girl's........eh hem, I mean woman's back turned to you. Its especially good when they know how to roll their hips well............

*Sigh*

I need a girlfriend. Its been a fuckin month and a week now.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xtcgirlie

My favorite position is doggy*** Doggy=deepest penetration:D

I thought that a girl on her back with her legs to her shoulders was the deepest you can go.

I very much like to make a woman come first. Many men might disagree, but I care lot about how much pleasure the girl has. It's all give and take, and I like to give first (although I have to admit that there are also times where I just want her to give me a blowjob or I just take her as I want and hold her down, but most girls get aroused by that, so she has her pleasure, anyways).

How about teasing / fore play? How long can you stand watching your partner touching himself/herself?

You gotta be creative and make it somewhat different everytime... It cant be routine because routine = a job, and most people dont like to work... However I am a huge fan of (not sure if theres a name for it but) girl on back legs over shoulders, or feet straight up in the air and into my mouth.. yum.. grrr.. rouuuuuuuuurrr!

Originally posted by dgmodel

You gotta be creative and make it somewhat different everytime... It cant be routine because routine = a job, and most people dont like to work... However I am a huge fan of (not sure if theres a name for it but) girl on back legs over shoulders, or feet straight up in the air and into my mouth.. yum.. grrr.. rouuuuuuuuurrr!

i totally agree!!! i think i might like this one more than doggy. i forgot about it.