Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Exit Meet Up!!!!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kvanzile9

ok so its at tha bar by the coat check??? or at your spot...i got three at the bar going already so i cant change that, including the clubplanet one on the music board....so whatcha wanna do soprano??? your call!! peace:eek: :eek:

yo im gonna keep this one where its at casue the bar area/coat check is going to be soooo crowded espically if its a little cold out........

the second floor in the middle is the best spot casue there is mad room there and the other meet up is only a few feet away...

and also mad people replied to this thread....

see ya there

whats up fellas..im down im meeting people from sicktracks by the 2nd floor bar aswell...like lillizzy. im go by where the dj booth use to be as well so i can meet the cp cats... imma have big ass spikes on my head haha grey pants n black shirt.

peace,

joe

Originally posted by hottienotte

I'll be there...If I forget, I'll probably workin the door at the Red Room for awhile so you can come say what's up to me there as well. I guess I should probably make sure I make it this meet-up since it's gonna be so big and it would be my first CP meet-up! See everyone there! I should have my camera there too, so maybe we can get some pics of the meet-up and then I'll post them after I recover from Vicious spinning! - Nick

hehe we chit chat a lil bit online so itll be cool to finally meet u :D

See you all there.. I was originally gonna wear white, but I'm not so sure now.. I'm going shopping today for something so I'll let you know when I buy it. I'll have my white lights though, look for the strobes.. it'll be good to see you all again (for those of you whom I've met) and it'll be good to meet everyone else. Tomorrow is gonna be SiCk!

OK...now that we have 30 different ideas on where the meet up is, can we possibly get an exact location from Mr. Soprano here? C'mon Mike...i'll let you run the show kid, just tell me where to find all these kids! Once again guys, for guestlist and VIP access information e-mail me at theorysnyc@aol.com or call me 201 847 9642. Or you can always just say Theory at the guestlist table.

-THEORY

Originally posted by theorynyc

OK...now that we have 30 different ideas on where the meet up is, can we possibly get an exact location from Mr. Soprano here? C'mon Mike...i'll let you run the show kid, just tell me where to find all these kids! Once again guys, for guestlist and VIP access information e-mail me at theorysnyc@aol.com or call me 201 847 9642. Or you can always just say Theory at the guestlist table.

-THEORY

alright!! im mikes brother so i know whats goin on. let me type in caps so everyone sees it. THE MEETUP IS AT 2AM BEHIND WHERE THE DJ BOOTH USED TO BE WHICH IS RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE BAR ON THE SECOND FLOOR. EVERYONE COOL WITH THAT.

peace out

gianni

ok bro thats cool....well when i get my 3 meetups at the bar maybe we will swing over by you then or the snack bar!!! gonna be sick tomorrow night i cant wait!!! but yeah theres meetups at 2 a.m. at the bar by the coat check, the snack bar, and where the old dj booth used to be for everyone to know!!! see everybody there!! holla!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by ggfella4

alright!! im mikes brother so i know whats goin on. let me type in caps so everyone sees it. THE MEETUP IS AT 2AM BEHIND WHERE THE DJ BOOTH USED TO BE WHICH IS RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE BAR ON THE SECOND FLOOR. EVERYONE COOL WITH THAT.

peace out

gianni

word up thats where its at.......we will be there for a while csaue there will be mad heads there....so everyone come by

Originally posted by doubtness

I'm going to be so left out....:(

nah man, Just show up around where drapers booth used to be and ask a few ppl "u from clubplanet?" You will meet so many awsome ppl. I met mad heads at Sound Factory a couple months ago and still talk to them. I haven't met one non-cool person.:cool:

Originally posted by roninmess

nah man, Just show up around where drapers booth used to be and ask a few ppl "u from clubplanet?" You will meet so many awsome ppl. I met mad heads at Sound Factory a couple months ago and still talk to them. I haven't met one non-cool person.:cool:

LolZ...i'm going to go up to each person, and ask them, are u from cp.com, and they're going to be like "What?!? Huh?!?".

I'll eventually bump headz with a few of you guys, so no sweat.