Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Exit Meet Up!!!!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by theorynyc

Just look for the Italian kid (Theory) drinking with the other Italian kid (Soprano) in the White Room hooking up with these two really cute Italain hotties. (Yeah were Italian)

-THEORY [/QUOTe

ummm mr theorynyc Mike will not be in the white room hooking up with any italian hotties if this german hottie is there with him* I might be hooking up w/ some really cute italian hotties though*:D :D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Originally posted by theorynyc

Just look for the Italian kid (Theory) drinking with the other Italian kid (Soprano) in the White Room hooking up with these two really cute Italain hotties. (Yeah were Italian)

-THEORY [/QUOTe

ummm mr theorynyc Mike will not be in the white room hooking up with any italian hotties if this german hottie is there with him* I might be hooking up w/ some really cute italian hotties though*:D :D

OHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yippy im italian too!!!! :tongue: but anyways yeah i had the other meetup going on the music board!!! i know donvito, djmike, twinangel, sexybabyd, lillizzy, and a bunch of others so ill definately be there!!! i had the other meetup at the bar on the 2nd floor on the opposite side of the coat check cause it never gets that crowded there!!! so where the hell is the meetup!!! cause the dj booth isnt there anymore and theres another meetup at the snack bar on the 2nd floor!!! OK WE NEED A DEFINATE MEETUP SPOT I MADE 3 MEETUPS AT THE BAR ON THE 2ND FLOOR OPPOSITE THE COAT CHECK!!! including this one!!! so let me know the deal!! where it definately is i say just make it at the bar with the other ones but make it a definate so then there will be three separate meetups on the 2nd floor (bar, snack bar, and behind the old dj booth) so i say narrow that down to two spots i say!!! just my two cents in!!! laterz all!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

kyle:eek:

Originally posted by kvanzile9

yippy im italian too!!!! :tongue: but anyways yeah i had the other meetup going on the music board!!! i know donvito, djmike, twinangel, sexybabyd, lillizzy, and a bunch of others so ill definately be there!!! i had the other meetup at the bar on the 2nd floor on the opposite side of the coat check cause it never gets that crowded there!!! so where the hell is the meetup!!! cause the dj booth isnt there anymore and theres another meetup at the snack bar on the 2nd floor!!! OK WE NEED A DEFINATE MEETUP SPOT I MADE 3 MEETUPS AT THE BAR ON THE 2ND FLOOR OPPOSITE THE COAT CHECK!!! including this one!!! so let me know the deal!! where it definately is i say just make it at the bar with the other ones but make it a definate so then there will be three separate meetups on the 2nd floor (bar, snack bar, and behind the old dj booth) so i say narrow that down to two spots i say!!! just my two cents in!!! laterz all!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

kyle:eek:

i hear ya bro...where the booth used to be is the middle of the second floor opposite the bar...thats perfeect casue its right in the middle....im sure everyone knows where that is

LMFAO. True. True. I think i'm liking what this chick XTC is saying. And as to that last post: well i'm usualy against the idea of allowing too many guys into an orgy anyway, but what the hell, we can switch bro....in true Boiler Room Style. But no matter what nationality you are it's gonna be one hell of a party. I want all you guys to ether call me or I.M me so we can get some plans together. Go Italia.