Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Exit Meet Up!!!!!!!

ok word so ill go to both sites for the meetup...hey doubtness dont worry just look for a massive group of people!!! its gonna be easy!!!...anyways good shit peeps...one day left....i got no bumps for ya but i got other goodies for everyone!!!! SSHHHHHH DONT TELL1!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

I'll definitly be there!! I cant wait.. been so long since ive been to a city club! Nero and Soprano I'll see you at 3.. byeeeeeee

mwazz

PS ANTHONY NEROS list for reduced admission!

ill be there drunk outta my mind:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok pretty much u can go anywhere on the 2nd floor for a meetup...soprano's having this cp meetup where the old dj booth used to be on the 2nd floor1!! im having two others at the bar on the 2nd floor where the coat check is and stuff both at around 2 a.m. or so!!! and sicktracks i believe is at the snack bar around 2a.m. so pretty much walk around the 2nd floor at 2a.m. and look for big big big big big groups of people!!! laterz:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by kvanzile9

ok pretty much u can go anywhere on the 2nd floor for a meetup...soprano's having this cp meetup where the old dj booth used to be on the 2nd floor1!! im having two others at the bar on the 2nd floor where the coat check is and stuff both at around 2 a.m. or so!!! and sicktracks i believe is at the snack bar around 2a.m. so pretty much walk around the 2nd floor at 2a.m. and look for big big big big big groups of people!!! laterz:eek: :eek:

we should have just reserved the whole second floor

lmfaooooooo:laugh:

many of you don't know me..... i've been member of the board for 3 years now but obviously been pretty quiet...

i'll too will be running around 2nd floot tonight for the meet ups....

i'll mostly be looking for all you crazy cp'rs since i'm most familiar with your wacky posts!!!!!!!!

names Mike D and I'll probably be wearing a blue sleaveless and black pants....

see you tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow this is massive as hell!!! i got the music board comin too and two other meetups as well!!! going to be insane tonight i cant wait!!!.....and yes ill bring plenty of party favors for everybody!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: so holla at me at the meetup!!! laterz all!!! peace

Finally got my outfit! It's about damn time too:

Check it:

RED. Look for me in RED. A red Victorian lacey type tank top with red polyester pants that have a slit in the pant leg sides with black leather boots. Come say hi if you spot me (and it should be pretty easy with mofo red LMAO).

Originally posted by codica3

Finally got my outfit! It's about damn time too:

Check it:

RED. Look for me in RED. A red Victorian lacey type tank top with red polyester pants that have a slit in the pant leg sides with black leather boots. Come say hi if you spot me (and it should be pretty easy with mofo red LMAO).

did i meet you at LL on your bday night when project was there???