Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey BaBy WhAt'S YoUr Sign? lol

Originally posted by neena16

True...I'm a Saggitarius also. I could turn anything into a philosophical saying. Also I'm kind of wacky and goofy. I like being spontaneous..I get bored easily...have to be entertained at all times. My man has problems keeping up with me....he's a saggitarius too. He's more laid back....I'm more in your face and out spoken. Can you figure that out? All that talk about horoscopes...do you really believe it? :blank:

how far apart are your birthdays?

it's totally common for members of one sign to have similar base character quirks yet differ greatly in others... it's all about PHASES.

get your hands on "the birthday book" at barnes & noble or another large bookstore; or just kills some time there and thumb through it. it actually has a per-day breakdown of your personality based on YOUR birthday (including year if you're looking at the super-fat version) and it's SCARY-ACCURATE.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehacker

how far apart are your birthdays?

it's totally common for members of one sign to have similar base character quirks yet differ greatly in others... it's all about PHASES.

get your hands on "the birthday book" at barnes & noble or another large bookstore; or just kills some time there and thumb through it. it actually has a per-day breakdown of your personality based on YOUR birthday (including year if you're looking at the super-fat version) and it's SCARY-ACCURATE.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely take a look at that book sometime.

He's the 12/17 and I'm 12/8 so his b-day is more towards the capricorn sign. I don't really believe in that stuff. I think you're personality develops from a combination of your surrounding environment and traits from your parents. :D