Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka ..Denny Tsettos & Jessica Folker

MILLENIA PROMOTIONS BRINGS YOU ANOTHER MILLENIA EVENT @ HUNKA BUNKA!

DON'T MISS THIS FRIDAY 10/19 AT HUNKA BUNKA WITH DENNY TSETTOS SPINNING ALONG WITH A LIVE PERFORMANCE BY JESSICA FOLKER. ITS 18 FOR GUYS AND GIRLS FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT.

TO BE PLACED ON THE GUESTLIST CONTACT ALEN ASH @ 732-207-3222 OR YOU CAN VISIT ON THE WEB @ MILLENIA PROMOTIONS

Originally posted by MILLENIAINC

TO BAD JESSICA FOLKER ISN'T FLYING INTO THE US SO SHE WILL NOT BE AT HUNKA BUNKA. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO PLAY HER RECORD AND HAVE SOMEONE ELSE PERFORM IT?

Holy shit was that the first post by you that didn't mention

"COME JOIN THE PARY THAT EVERYBODYS TALKING ABOUT"

you have that in all your fucking post about Abyss fridays, but where are all these people that you are talking about, I only hear you. BTW are you Folker's manger or something :confused:

Originally posted by tempkid

Holy shit was that the first post by you that didn't mention

"COME JOIN THE PARY THAT EVERYBODYS TALKING ABOUT"

you have that in all your fucking post about Abyss fridays, but where are all these people that you are talking about, I only hear you. BTW are you Folker's manger or something :confused:

FIRST OF ALL ITS THE PARTY THAT EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT NOT PARY. SECOND NOT ALL 1500 PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT OUT TO ABYSS FRIDAYS POST ON CLUBNYC, BUT MAYBE THATS WHY THE PLACE IS DOIN BETWEEN 1200 & 1500 PEOPLE EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT CAUSE EVERBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK? THIRD OF ALL I'M NOT FOLKERS MANAGER NOR MANGER BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHES NOT SHOWING UP SO IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR CONFUSED ON A COUPLE OF DIFFRENT ISSUES. O AND ONE MORE THING THANXS FOR KEEPING TABS ON ME ON EVERYTHING I WRITE I DID'NT KNOW I HAD SOMEONE LOOKING OVER ME LOL PEACE. DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING TO THIS CAUSE I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME ON YOUR IGNORANT SELF ANY FURTHER. P.S. LETS GET MANGLED LOL

what's the deal with jessica folker not flying into the states? i don't care whether she performs or not, but after all the support people in america give her, putting money in her pockets by buying her album, she can't give her support to us? screw that..if she doesn't want to fly in now, she should stay the hell out, forever!!!

FIRST OF ALL ITS THE PARTY THAT EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT NOT PARY. SECOND NOT ALL 1500 PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT OUT TO ABYSS FRIDAYS POST ON CLUBNYC, BUT MAYBE THATS WHY THE PLACE IS DOIN BETWEEN 1200 & 1500 PEOPLE EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT CAUSE EVERBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK? THIRD OF ALL I'M NOT FOLKERS MANAGER NOR MANGER BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHES NOT SHOWING UP SO IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR CONFUSED ON A COUPLE OF DIFFRENT ISSUES.

THERE ARE NO WINNERS IN THIS SPELLING BEE!!!

TEMPT KID & MILLENIAINC BOTH SEEM TO NEED A LESSON....

PARY = PARTY

DIFFRENT = DIFFERENT

DOIN = DOING

THAT WILL BE ALL FOR TODAY CLASS. SEE YOU AGAIN TOMMORROW. :D:laugh::D