Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do I do after a breakup?

georgym

Now I wanted to post this in drama because I see it fitting here.

Me and my Ex have gone out for one year, after meeting in a yoga class in college. Things blossomed so beautifully, we went on walks, met her parents, the whole 9 yards. THis was last september...

In comes March, and she requests we take some time out. We both went on spearate trips for spring break, and we stayed split until mid may (my graduation)

We got back together, things were hunky dory, and wonderful. But over the summer, weird things began to happen...ie she wanted to sleep in separate beds, wait till marriage for sex (even after we have done it) and not talk as much on the phone.

I just don't get it... she ssaid she's not ready for a commitment, yet the time we spent together seemed magical that i don't know why she'd wanna lose me. I boiught her flowers, went out of my way so much, and we said those 3 words all the time

But she's still got 2 years left in school, and i've freshly graduated. Is there any chance that we'll meet up again, or is this the end?/? :confused: :confused: :confused:

:mad: I DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE I THAT SAYING. IT IS TRUE, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID. THEY WON'T REALIZE IT TILL IT'S TOO LATE. WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY MOVED ON, THEN THEY WANNA COME BACK. SOMETIMES THAT PERSON NEEDS A LITTLE NUDGE TO COME BACK, AND IF THEY FIND THEIR WAY BACK OK, THEN IT'S MEANT TO BE. A PERSON SHOULDN'T ALWAYS LET FATE HANDLE THEIR LOVE LIFE, IF U DO U MIGHT FIND THE RIGHT ONE, OR EVEN END UP LOSING THEM. WE ALL CAN SHAPE OUR OWN FATE THE WAY WE SEE FIT, IF IT DOESN'T WORK AFTER VALIANT ATTEMPTS, THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHEN TO QUIT, THEN LET FATE CARRY YOUR COURSE. BUT GIVE HER SPACE MAN, SHE SEEMS REAL CONFUSED. BUT THIS HAPPENED AFTER U GUYS WENT AWAY SEPERATELY. WHAT HAPPENED ON HER TRIP THAT MADE HER CHANGE HER ATTITUDE WITH? IS THERE SOMETHING U DON'T KNOW, I THINK U SHOULD FIND OUT CUZ IT MIGHT CLEAR UP HER STRANGE BEHAVIOR. OR SHE CAN JUST BE SCARED:confused: JUST HAVE A GOOD LONG TALK WITH HER, I'M POSITIVE SHE STILL LOVES U MAN.

Thanks a lot wicked and all else....

it's just so tough cause i gave this girl my all, we really shared moments that will last in my heart for a long time.

She is a really confused girl, and I have to realize that she might need a little bit more time than usual folk. She was always scared about devotion and words that meant long-term...

But Just 2 weeks ago, she sent me a lovely poem, 10 ways that she loves me. And she said she's never met anyone like me.

Also, she has lots of anxieties, and she said she's not ready for a comittment. Could we still have something on a smaller scale?/?She insists that she has lots of stuff to do and having a relationship just doesn't fit! That sux after what we've been through...

I keep hoping she'll call me to come back, but i guess i can't wait for that... I DEFINITELY won't call her, cause i was always the one to call. If i don't call her, that's points in my field

HOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY:(

Originally posted by blowflyii

You're RIGHT,. BLOWFLii

GIVE HER SPACE!!!!!!! = not see her as much

RESPECT!!!!!! =I will encourage her on her work

THEN LOVE!! = always was there, always will

SHOWQ HER YOU ARE NOT OUT OF CONTROL!!!= I won't call her everyday or popup out of nowhere

IF YOU SEE HER DO YOUR OWN THING AS IF YOU NEVER MET!! = goin out with my buds

DO NOT DATE AGAIN UNTIL YOU ARE READY!! = not for a while

And Time is such a healer... i'm sure that in a month fro now, I will either get over her, or just have more peace of mind.

:)

:mad: LISTEN, I THINK ME U AN BLOW REALLY NEED TO HANG. BUT I FEEL EXACLY WHAT U FEEL. U CAN'T WAIT FOR HER, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER TELLS U TO STAY AWAY, LET THEM CALL. BUT U KNOW THEY WON'T, THEY'LL FEEL STUPID, ESPECIALLY IF U ALWAYS MADE THAT FIRST STEP BACK. I ALWAYS STARTED ARGUMENTS WITH MY EX, I WAS A REAL MISERABLE PARANOID BASTARD. BUT I WOULD MAKE UP, AND CALL HER BACK. SHE RARELY DID. EVEN WHEN SHE WAS WRONG. BUT I'M STARTING TO BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE RIGHT ABOUT GIVING THEM SPACE. IF ONLY U DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OTHERS STEPPING IN OR PUTTING THINGS IN THEIR HEAD. U FEEL IF U DON'T CONTINUE TO SHOW U CARE, SHE'LL MOVE ON TO SOMEONE ELSE, IF SHE DOES, THEN SE NEVER REALLY CARED. SO WAIT FOR A FEW AND SEE, IF U HAVE A PLAN TO GET HER BACK THE WAY THAT THINGS WERE, TRY IT, BUT MAKE SURE ITS FULL PROF FIRST.

sweetie.........i just say you sit her down and staight out ask her "do you see me in your future at all?? what is your deal, be honest." you need her to lay it all out for you -- whether its good or bad news.

you seem like a great catch and should give that love to a girl that will return it 10 fold

good luck to you hun :D