Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Brunswick Meetup at Stuff Yer Face

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo good shit....i go to rutgers and live off easton ave on somerset so im down to go!!! oh shit....i got fuckin class....how long is the meetup or what time are you all gonna be there for??? i think i only know dave (maximman) hey dave its kyle from livingston towers room 310....lmao....yeah i live on somerset st now and im down for the meetup!!! yeah so teklord let me know the deal with how long this is going too....i got class till 9 but could go right after!!!

and my good friend is in squam and im usually always there....his name is derek and hes a brother in the frat!!! who do u guys know in there or when do u go??? when they having another good bash and yeah they like hip hop more then the good ole club music but its all good.....last party i went to there i put on some club beats and got that place rockin which was phat as hell!!! hope to do that again soon or maybe even dj at it sometime!!! lol....ok laterz all!!! see ya thursday hopefully!!! peace:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Oh Shit Shit shit...I have a bio exam from 7:40- 9:00 on Thursday....

Anyone up to changing thr time to 9:00??

If not I'll just be a little late...about an hour and a half late.

im sure we will extend our meetup for u to catch us there ;) I mean i work nights and reagrdless of if it ends at fuckin 10pm or 10am i dont give a fuck im takin off from work that night hehe

Originally posted by illlogik

Hell yeah my good friend is a brotha there.. and I try and make it there every chance i get :D I wana throw a big ripper in that house and turn it into a club for a night!!!!With lots of hunnies and good musik. But they aren't really down with that that of music..(they seem to b more into Rap) but i am workin on it. I wana bring my Dj and control the music :D show those kidz whats up!!!

mY BOYS @ Fiji know how how to bring the house down

any of you from RU ever party there?

hey hottienotte....so u know derek then...hes in squam too hes a junior!! he was from my town!! anyways yeah i go there every now and then and was at the exit meetup...where were u at??? there were sooo many meetups!!! anyways yeah ill probably be at SYF....so see everybody there!!!....cant go to the preparty but should be at SYF at around 9:15 or so.....and hottienotte, do u work for premiere?? or michael julian at exit??? if u do i probably met u before then....holla back!!! peace

kyle:eek: