Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Read Me!!!!!

is anyone from nj and tried to drive into the city on friday night?? i was just talkin to xtcgspot about wut time to leave to go to exit this friday... is it gonna take forever to get in?? also, how packed do u think exit will be so we have an idea of wut time to get there... :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by stompy

ahh, leave now and wait outside the club

just think of all the good things, you will save $5 on admission by being there so early

well the main reason we wanna go early is cuz one of my bf's friends isnt 18 yet.. she turns 18 monday so we wanna get there early so theres more of a chance she'll get in.... all this sarcasm is annoying when all i was doing was asking a simple fuckin question :blank:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

when is exit not packed?

thats what im sayin.... but i was askin b/c someone said last sat night it was dead... i havent been there in a few months so i was just wondering from people who have been there within the past couple weeks since it opened so i can have some kind of idea of wut time to get there.... i dunno if theres more traffic tryin to get into the city nowadays cuz i havent tried to go since this whole wtc thing happened.... idk whatever