Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~*~~top 10~~*~~

inyourdreams

1.) Iio aka Vaiio - Rapture (Paul Van Dyk Remix)

2.) Silicone Soul vs EBTG Exquisite (White Label Mix)

3.) Soluna - Bring It To Me (Victor Calderone Main Mix)

4.) DHS - House of God (Azzido Da Bass Mix)

5.) Alma Matris - Rumore Chicino (Peter Rauhofer NYC Club Mix) :)

6.) PSB - Break 4 Luv(Friburn & Urik Mix)

7.) Andrea Martin - The More I Love You (Hani Vocal Mix)<~~LOVE THIS

8.) Alma Matris - Musica Electrica (Peter Rauhofer Remix) :)

9.) TRB - Aftermath

10.) Dirty Vegas - Days Go By (Lucien Foort Mix) PHAT :)

.....no Exit muzaak puhleaseeeeee :D:):D

hey inurdreams there are some songs that i cant get a h old of. u think u can get me two of them. I dunno if u would but i woudl apreciate it. I cant get the two alma matris songs. sadelb@aol.com. I started a mailing list also that is gettin bigger and bigger by the weeks. I talked to mad myles tonight and he was considering joinign it. well if u guys want on email me at sadelb@aol.com. If u can send me those two songs also i woudl appreciate it. thanks.

InYourDreams: .. absolute ear candy.

1) Cosmos - Play To Win (Wow, Howells destroyed the track)

2) Silicon - Right On, Right on (Original, I like the remix too)

3) Afroman - Becuase I Got High (Razor)

4) binary finary-niterider (carlo's tribal rework mix)

5) Alma Matris - Rumore Chicino (Peter Rauhofer NYC Club Mix)

6) Cass & Slide vs Tenaglia - Fever Rising

7) Out Of My Mind - Kylie Mingogue (some really deep progressive remix I got, Danny T. dropped in a couple weeks ago)

8) "Flawless" (Different Gear Remix), original is still pretty too.

9) Suzanna Palmer - "Hide You!" (Moody Mix).. his work is changing for the best. power to him.

10) Johnny Vicious - "Goosebumps".. be ready this for Exit tommorow night.

btw, Tranza, I have a track you were inquiring a few weeks back about. Email me, ill send it if you never got it, I dont want to announce it on the board, becuae ill get 10000 emails.

Peace

Justin:cool:

no order

1. Why did u have to be (andy n lamboy mix) debelah morgan---great vocal...once again rizzos mix sucks

2. Rhythm Syndicate--great track....

3. Miami-Boca --"To the beach-south beach"--i cant wait for march

4. Hard Shit--Richie Santana--some peeps dont like his new sound....i do

5. Kamasutra--Tribe of Kamasutra--sick track

6. Mystery- Central Seven ft. Khiara nice trancy hard track

7. Drowned--(Dezrock) Backstreet boys--once u hear it you'll be sweating it too...

8. In My dreams-tina ann (dez's dub)--brings out the chanting a lil more...i likeeee

9. In Africa-Derb -- finally heard it in a club...wasnt sure how crowd would deal with the annoying chanting but they went ballistic...

10. Turn Up Your Bass---Real & Unstable--:D :D :D coming soon...

thats all 4 now

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by sadelb

hey inurdreams there are some songs that i cant get a h old of. u think u can get me two of them. I dunno if u would but i woudl apreciate it. I cant get the two alma matris songs. sadelb@aol.com. I started a mailing list also that is gettin bigger and bigger by the weeks. I talked to mad myles tonight and he was considering joinign it. well if u guys want on email me at sadelb@aol.com. If u can send me those two songs also i woudl appreciate it. thanks.

i got both sadelb.. why didnt you just im me..

-clubhead3k

banco de gaia-obsidian

gil'-stringsign

cass-genesis

faithless-muhammed ali (rollo and sister bliss love mix)

slynus-slynus

chab-tunneling

simon-free at last (futureshock remix)-i know its old, but i just got the single this week (it took me 6 goddamn months to find it!)

dj tiesto-suburban train (think of it as silence vs urban train)

faithless-tarantula (dj tiesto remix)-not out yet

jakatta-american dream (lucid remix)

I first want to thank everybody that supports my music&remix work,now for djmike bugout,i know every remixer can't please everyone's taste but please don't embarass yourself with your narrowminded comments.regarding debelah morgan remixes which you chose to pick andy&the lamboys mix ,who i've worked with in the past,but i must call a spade a spade,their remix was terribly done in vocal half time form,which i know you wouldn't understand because you sound musically illeterate.I take pride in my work and always welcome comments and feedback,but sometimes you can't bite your tongue when dealing with people that hide behind fake names especially with a name like (djmike bugout)please change that in a hurry..............

Mike Rizzo

1.Chris Liebing- Analogon

2.Street Preacherz- Ill Concepts

3.Westwood Bros- We're Making Thrust

4.Jel Ford- Cynical

5.Andreas Kramer- Join the Elements

6.Mac Zimms- Samba Nation

7.Benjamin Diamond- Love Will Bring Us Back

8.Dido- Hunter (Francois K Mix)

9.Devilfish- Dealin' and Stealin'

10.Simon- Free At Last (Superchumbo mix)

justin,i pretty much have been doing my remix work on my own,with engineering from Josh harris.i haven't worked with calle or christian in a while who i must say are very talented and doing their own thing.

Mike Rizzo

Gabrielle - Dont Need the Sun to Shine (Agent Sumo Mix)

Natious - Stylo (Mark Shimmon vs. 3rd Degree Burn Mix)

Planetary Assault Systems - Groove for Thought

Rino Cerrone - Back to Basics

Sessomato - Moody (Futureshock Dark & Long Mix)

Alma Matris - Rumore Chicino (Peter Rauhofer Mix)

Andrea Martin - The More I Love You (Hani Vocal Mix)

DHS - House of God (Azzido Da Bass Mix)

Francesco Farfa w/ Pleasure Team - The Search (Sleepwalker Mix)

Jakatta - American Dream (Java & Jan Mix)

Marc O' Tool - Deeper (Chab Mix)

Pet Shop Boys - Break 4 Luv (Friburn & Urik Mix)

Darkhouse Family - Darklight

Yvette Jones - I Got What You Need (KOT Mix)

Originally posted by mikerizzo

I first want to thank everybody that supports my music&remix work,now for djmike bugout,i know every remixer can't please everyone's taste but please don't embarass yourself with your narrowminded comments.regarding debelah morgan remixes which you chose to pick andy&the lamboys mix ,who i've worked with in the past,but i must call a spade a spade,their remix was terribly done in vocal half time form,which i know you wouldn't understand because you sound musically illeterate.I take pride in my work and always welcome comments and feedback,but sometimes you can't bite your tongue when dealing with people that hide behind fake names especially with a name like (djmike bugout)please change that in a hurry..............

Mike Rizzo

I like andy and the lamboy's mix, even in vocal half time. You're mix is more radio friendly...not bad either. her voice is amazing....

by the way, mIke, I work at Atlantic. I know you've been doin a lot of stuff for us. I like the Lina dub too.

Peace.

Matt

(ouch)

well rather than run with my tail between my legs I will reply...

Mike...if that is you (b/c I know a host of people who use producers names on this board and others) I am sorry that I spoke so strongly about your remix....In typing my top 10 so quick and trying to offer some comment on each track, whether I liked ur mix or not that was not what should have been said and I am sorry...

To be honest, in doing radio, I have been playing a lot of your mixes...but the last few tracks I've gotten where u and someone else did a mix, I've picked the other--just my opinion...I am playing ur Ginuwine, still playing Dream, Case and some others on my mixshow everyday at noon--I didnt mean to denote that u 'suck' as a producer but I know thats how it came off, so again..I an sorry--

also...I am not hiding--dj mike bugout is my dj name, if u'd like to really speak with me...drop me an email djmikebugout@aol.com (so i know its you) and i will gladly drop u my # so we can talk

Mike BuGouT