Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You See This Is What I Dont Understand

sadelb

ALL U GUYS TALKING ALL OF THAT SHIT LIKE WHERE ARE ALL THOSE EXIT HEADS GET THEM OUT OF HERE BLA BLA BLA. THIS IS THE THING. IM DEF. NOT AN EXIT HEAD BUT WHEN I GO TO EXIT I DEF. LOVE THE MUSIC. I MEAN U GUYS ARE TELLIN ME U CANT LISTEN TO RHYTHM READY AND GET PUMPED UP. I MEAN YEAH I LOVE EXIT MUSIC SOME OF IT SUCKS OF COURSE LIKE DIAMONDS ETC. BUT A LOT OF IT IS HOT. EVEN IF ITS BULLSHIT IT IS STILL GOOD. AND YEAH I LISTEN TO OTHER SHIT AT THE SAME TIME. I LOVE HOWELLS, TENAGLIA, ROHAUFFER, AND THOSE UK DJS. I MEAN I CAN GO FROM LISTENING TO RHYTHM READY TO LISTENING TO VAIIO RAPTURE. I MEAN I DUNNO THATS ME. I FEEL LIKE A TRUE HOUSEHEAD IS SOMEONE THAT OPENS THEIR EARS UP TO EVERYTHING. WHATEVER I DUNNO JUST PISSES ME OFF WHEN U GUYS ARE LIKE LIST A TOP TEN WITHOUT EXIT SONGS. I MEAN MY TOP TEN CAN BE

TRB AFTERMATH

RHYTHM READY

VAIIO RAPTURE

SOLUNA BRING IT TO ME

TO FUCKEN CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT. I LISTEN TO EVERYTHIGN. KEEP AN OPEN MIND ALSO. WHATEVER, SAY WHAT U WANT BUT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HATING ON ALL EXIT MUSIC IS BULLSHIT CAUSE A LOT OF GOOD SHIT COMES OUT OF THAT CLUB. YEAH THE CROWD FUCKEN SUCKS BUT THE MUSIC ISNT THAT BAD. WHATEVER U GUYS CAN BUST ON ME AS MUCH AS U WANT BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK. PEACE OH YEAH ALSO JOIN MY NO CHEEZE LIST. I TALKED TO MAD MYLES TONGIHTA ND HES THINKIN ABOUT JOINGIN. HE WILL ADD SOME HOT TRACKS. PEACE. SADELB@AOL.COM IF UW ANT IN. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT EMAILING ME IF UR NOT GONNA SEND ANYTHING TO THE LIST.

I was only f*cking around with my exit post bro. Hahahahahaha, I guess someone can't take a joke. If you knew me, you would know that I used to chill there a long time ago. I thought the music was awesome, but it is just f*ckin horrible now! Pots and pans, commercial build ups, noyze, noyze, noyze, noyze!!!!! the main floor at Exit is Whizzzzzzzzzzzzzack now!!!!!!! (Friday's not Saturdays) Some of the worst friggin music I've heard in a long, long time. Now don't get me wrong I still like some of the hard stuff but everything sounds the same now. Anyway, that's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm not hating the Exit peeps, just hating the repetitive noyze that comes out of that place... thats all.;)

Why be so sensitive?what we are really talking about is all the Draper lovers....who fight & say he is a great DJ...."he plays for the crowd"....etc.....etc......They have seem to have disapeared i don't care if u like music or Exit.....Personally I think your one of the nicer people on the board......we don't see the Draper traxx in Top 10s or see as Many Draper Ids.....thats what we were talkin bout....So i hope u understand........more of a kidding around thing....Unless ur name is mentioned don't be so sensitive...............:D

bmw4jay.. funny shit. lmfao. "wasn't ready"

my feelings on it all .. yea. people call me an exit head for like 4 years now.. but as i get older and i open my ears to more and more music i lauph at how much i praised draper.. i used to stand behind the booth when was 16/17 friday nights and just be like. holy s^it draper is insaneee.. now that im 20 (not that much older) i have a new understanding of music and dj's.. i see how producers put there music together.. like a draper trak (children of the night) compared to a trak by Rohauffer.. huge difference.. i still love exit and the atmosphere. but i just feal in my opinion that as i get older, my eyes have opened up to different types of music.. i remember driving to exit and having all plasmic honey and all that progressive trance. ect. now i feel that im moving more towards trax like rapture avb mix.. .. people who usually praise the sh^t out of tony havent been to SF on a saturday night. or never saw dj scot. or never saw... ect... exit is an addictive place that once you start you never want to leave... *my opinion* draper is sick in that type of music he spins in my opinion.. jonathan is sick in what he does.. he has many years on draper as well (I AM NOT COMPARING THE TWO!!! )

-an opinion written by clubhead3k

Originally posted by clubhead3k

my feelings on it all .. yea. people call me an exit head for like 4 years now..

Exit hasn't even *been open* for more than like 2 years......a little over or a little less than that but *DEFINITELY NOT* 4 years...

Originally posted by clubhead3k

my feelings on it all .. yea. people call me an exit head for like 4 years now..

dude..im loving your opinion but exit has only been aroud for a year and a half...

a more appropriate name would be "the space on 56th and 11th"

. . .Henry Ford once said "You can have any color you want, as long as it's black . ."

New York's version : "You can listen to any electronic music you want, as long as it's straightbeat. . "

If you really want to open your ears, find some stuff by the Bassbin Twins, Especially their live set from the sixth element party last year. . . the truly open will be enlightened. .