Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CIPRIANI's PRONOUnced (CHIPReeahNeES)Home of the belini

I am an expert on this matter. I have been to all the locatins, 60th and central pk, Rainbow Room and Grill, West Broadway and Broome st., and the catering hall and soon to try Cipriani Dolce in Gand Central.

I was at NBC 2 days before anthrax was found in the building.The Cipriani's recently bought the catering hall on 42nd that they previously leased. They also purchased the garage below.

It is expensive. Drinks are 14-25$ each. Cipriani 42nd is a catoring hall for the wealthy. The minimum for a wedding there is 150,000$ THe other places are restaurants and ballroom dance floors. YES THEY DO HAVE A CABERET LICENSE. THis is going to be one fucking expensive night. I am gald some elegance and fashion will be added to S and D. But i can do without the yuppies. If you love Petrus and Louis Roederer Wine ie 200-4000$ per bottle, you have a ferrari and wear gucci and valentino you will fit in fine. If Vinyl is your thing you will hate Cipriani's.

I think this will turn into a P-DiDdy Party

DOESN'T THAT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC!

Originally posted by blowflyii

I am an expert on this matter. I have been to all the locatins, 60th and central pk, Rainbow Room and Grill, West Broadway and Broome st., and the catering hall and soon to try Cipriani Dolce in Gand Central.

ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC!

If you want a quick taste of the Cipriani food, hit up Cipriani La Specialita downstairs next door to the 42nd St. entrance (just to the East side). For the same price as eating @ the local shithole you can get some damned good food and pastries. Don't forget the Cipriani Roll!

As for the venue... I don't see this being a P-Diddy party, and I don't see it being run like the events I have been there for... not likely to have a menu or a wine list for the night ;)

As for the Rainbow Room, I haven't been there, but I have been to Harry Cipriani, Cipriani Downtown, and the Rockefeller Club. All of them, I'd recommend highly - but not if you're on a budget. Rockefeller is a little tricky to get into, as you must be a member or guest of one.

ichi

Originally posted by blowflyii

I was at NBC 2 days before anthrax was found in the building.The Cipriani's recently bought the catering hall on 42nd that they previously leased. They also purchased the garage below.

It is expensive. Drinks are 14-25$ each. Cipriani 42nd is a catoring hall for the wealthy. The minimum for a wedding there is 150,000$ THe other places are restaurants and ballroom dance floors. YES THEY DO HAVE A CABERET LICENSE. THis is going to be one fucking expensive night. I am gald some elegance and fashion will be added to S and D. But i can do without the yuppies. If you love Petrus and Louis Roederer Wine ie 200-4000$ per bottle, you have a ferrari and wear gucci and valentino you will fit in fine. If Vinyl is your thing you will hate Cipriani's.

I think this will turn into a P-DiDdy Party

DOESN'T THAT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC!

Cipriani's on 42nd is amazing. the agancy I work for had their christmas party there last year and we are having it there this year again.

I love Gucci too. Tom Ford is who he is because he has hollywood connections in addtion to being a modern thinker. A creative directors job is 70 per cent schmoozing. IChi no offense, nothing wrong with having expensive things, if its to keep out the club kids IM all for it. Yah and no more steroided outguys that take their shirts off.

Time to bring back the music