Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any1 ever been to Woodbury Commons Mall???

belladiva26

LOL....HOLY BEJEZUS boys.....come on...no fighting on the board. Thought I was the only one on the rag. Hee..hee....

OK..so anyhow...I'm not claiming to be a fashion expert or anything...but since I do have a BA degree in all this, I can't help but to put in my two sense.

Bottom line is it comes down to style...it's not just what's in, what's not in, what's hot, what's new, what no one else has.....it's not about that...it's about YOU and what YOUR style is.

I'm sure you all look good in the gear you wear...no matter where you get it, and no matter how bad your coochie hurts. (ouch)

And anyway....to answer the original question at hand. I for one am not a big fan of the commons. A lot of places like Armani, Gap, FCUK, and whatever come up with their own labels for "factory outlets". It's all about making a buck and mainly about promotion.

**Glad to see you boys made peace**

very well put...

believe this the guys are arguing about fashion/clothing and the girls are telling us to stop... lmao...

anyway youre 110% correct, its not what you have or where you got it, its how you wear it...

but back to my original statement... Woodbury commons and other outlet shops SUCK...