Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any1 ever been to Woodbury Commons Mall???

belladiva26

I was there a few years ago and it was ok. I personally dont really like outlet stores- always feel like they have the leftover shit from all the other stores. A few friends went acouple of weeks ago and they said you definitely need a full day to go in all the stores.

Originally posted by lollib

I was there a few years ago and it was ok. I personally dont really like outlet stores- always feel like they have the leftover shit from all the other stores. A few friends went acouple of weeks ago and they said you definitely need a full day to go in all the stores.

I agree 100% on that one. Outlets are good b/c you can find some great deals sometimes, but the problem is that you really have to take your time and look for the good stuff. Like she said, it always seems like there's nothing but leftovers from the stores.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I agree 100% on that one. Outlets are good b/c you can find some great deals sometimes, but the problem is that you really have to take your time and look for the good stuff. Like she said, it always seems like there's nothing but leftovers from the stores.

DITTO

Originally posted by belladiva26

is it worth the ride??? all opinions appreciated :D

Havent been there in like 3-4yrs... I dont think its really worth the ride... to save 10 or 20% on last years gear... I dont know to each there own. however if you do go let me know if things have changed ...

Originally posted by glamourama

The D&G outlet is now open!

however, the collections in there are running 3-4 seasons behind whereas in the Gucci store you can find a lot of stuff from collections only one season behind.

id rather pay a little more and have everything b4 everbody else rapes it... gucci shit is not a problem since no one wears gucci except high class big pimpin ppl like us... but still u gotta look slick as hell... HUGE PIMPIN aaaaahhhhhhh

listen Jay-Z.. before your ignorance shines through why dont you scroll up and read what i posted before hand.

Now why dont you act like you have an ounce of class and you belong in those clothes before you go making an ass of yourself...

Pseudo Baller...

SALVATORE LAYIN THE SMACK DOWN

I cant afford this years gear being in college at all I to outlets are like a good way to impress the freshman biddies with fly gear if you are that shallow but for real what ever happened to wearing what looked good. unless you are talking about evening wear then I agree that its just gotta be a la mode

Originally posted by sextacy911

hey its not my problem u get your clothing from cheap outdated stores... dont blame me cuz ure pussy hurts...

Pseudo Baller, you got such ill class, if what iu hear you such a baller why you shop at french connection? personally i think fcuk is just a imported gap/BR.

Originally posted by dgmodel

listen Jay-Z.. before your ignorance shines through why dont you scroll up and read what i posted before hand.

Now why dont you act like you have an ounce of class and you belong in those clothes before you go making an ass of yourself...

Pseudo Baller...

the last thing u should be talkin about me is class buddy... cuz all ive seen from everybody on this board is just litle pussies who thing they r big shit online... i bet anything u wouldnt say any of this to my face!! little pussies... why dont all of you go FCUK yourselves or something cause your pussy must be hurting since your making wise remarks...