Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fabio1

me Fabio, how you say?, am vary vary sorrya Fabio heara dis. Fabio knowa you finda somethinga new likea when me Fabio, finda mio new spray BuTTer, tastea good, no?

NO DOUBT FABIO!!!!!!

yeah Lukey..

she called me this mo and let me know they were hireing someone women who worked within the company..

i was persistant about it..i called every so often..

so it was cool that she let me know the deal..

Originally posted by eviljav666

NO DOUBT FABIO!!!!!!

yeah Lukey..

she called me this mo and let me know they were hireing someone women who worked within the company..

i was persistant about it..i called every so often..

so it was cool that she let me know the deal..

You still got your old job right? your ass ain't unemployeed is it, heard looma is hiring:laugh: :laugh:

worked with last friday, cake walk

i might consider that...once a month that pays for my record expense or at least part of it...i put close to 3 bills on my creidt card last month....

you seriously do that often. It never crossed my mind!!

christ i smoke a little and I start typing all fucked up!~!!

Originally posted by eviljav666

i might consider that...once a month that pays for my record expense or at least part of it...i put close to 3 bills on my creidt card last month....

you seriously do that often. It never crossed my mind!!

christ i smoke a little and I start typing all fucked up!~!!

i also do some work at another hotel, for the extra money. it doesn't hurt, especially around this time of year. been doing it for about 2 years know, its also fun working with your friends in a job you don't take serious, you do the job, but its not like your going to get fired or anything like that. and it's a little different area of this job that i sit in front of a desk 5 days a week. and its interesting work. with the economy the way it is, their laying off contractors left and right here and cutting down our support areas, shit is crazy up in here.

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

i also do some work at another hotel, for the extra money. it doesn't hurt, especially around this time of year. been doing it for about 2 years know, its also fun working with your friends in a job you don't take serious, you do the job, but its not like your going to get fired or anything like that. and it's a little different area of this job that i sit in front of a desk 5 days a week. and its interesting work. with the economy the way it is, their laying off contractors left and right here and cutting down our support areas, shit is crazy up in here.

I feel you Mike...iam not working any where at the moment..

and i havent gotten any parties...and i was thinking it would be nice making an extra $100 or so more...that helps.

i only have a few customers, and thats my expense money and car payment!!

Jav,

Sorry to hear the bad news. I can't believe you didn't get that job especially with that resume lay out. I'm sure you interviewed well but companies rather promote from with in when they have the opportunity.

Mikes right I'm always hiring, just don't call out for the morning shift like he did.:laugh: :laugh:

I'm only kidding lukey.

Jav if you need some one to smoke with I'm here for YOU!:smoke:

Thats what friends are for.

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

knew that one was coming:tongue: :tongue:

went out last nite also, don't feel half as bad as i did last week. i'm never going to hear the end of that one though:confused: :confused:

That was the end of it, unless I'm really banged up and bring it up but then that doesn't count.